LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, so I am told I will be staying at a hotel nearby Denver Intl. Not sure which one yet, but probably the Marriott or the like. So, anyone up for an impromptu meet? What's a good place to eat? OR.... OLIVE GARDEN. they gotta have one and someone should pick me up and take me there!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

AKLGT is in town the week of 5/27. So, not this weekend (fortunately for me, we are installing a new clutch in my Leggy on Sunday). Also, if I recall correctly, she is only available during the week to meet up, so a weeknight meet??

Are there any decent places to meet up on that side of town? Maybe something in Northfield? I figure a restaurant/bar would be ideal, especially if it's on/near a big ass mall parking lot.

Provided I can make the meet (I don't see any reason why I can't, at least right now) I can pick AKLGT up from the DIA area and cruise on over.

List of restaurants @ Northfield: http://www.northfieldstapleton.com/go/dirListing.cfm?CurrCat=2138210342

If we can all agree on a date/place to meet up, I don't mind calling ahead and working it out with one of those establishments.. (Hint, I'm would tell them we will come in buy food/drinks from them)

Sounds good to me. I'll definitely be able to make it from what I can tell. I'm also in for some food/drink in Northfield. I did notice that there was an Olive Garden there which AKLGT had mentioned. I'm up for whatever though. Pick a place and let's do it!

@finse

Also, if you can't make it for whatever reason, I can pick AKLGT up without any issues. But, you should totally make the restaurant reservations. ;)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Sounds good to me. I'll definitely be able to make it from what I can tell. I'm also in for some food/drink in Northfield. I did notice that there was an Olive Garden there which AKLGT had mentioned. I'm up for whatever though. Pick a place and let's do it!

@finse

Also, if you can't make it for whatever reason, I can pick AKLGT up without any issues. But, you should totally make the restaurant reservations. ;)

LOL, Alright, I give in.. .Olive Garden it is...

AKLGT is in town the week of 5/27. So, not this weekend (fortunately for me, we are installing a new clutch in my Leggy on Sunday). Also, if I recall correctly, she is only available during the week to meet up, so a weeknight meet??

Are there any decent places to meet up on that side of town? Maybe something in Northfield? I figure a restaurant/bar would be ideal, especially if it's on/near a big ass mall parking lot.

Provided I can make the meet (I don't see any reason why I can't, at least right now) I can pick AKLGT up from the DIA area and cruise on over.

List of restaurants @ Northfield: http://www.northfieldstapleton.com/go/dirListing.cfm?CurrCat=2138210342

If we can all agree on a date/place to meet up, I don't mind calling ahead and working it out with one of those establishments.. (Hint, I'm would tell them we will come in buy food/drinks from them)

I arrive into Denver 5/22 and leave 5/27.

did I read meet? I'd be down to stop by seem some LGTers since I always run into AWDpirates meets. Set a date and time and I should be able to swing by, say hi. I still need to meet eekay.

LOL, Alright, I give in.. .Olive Garden it is...

Haha. Awesome! I wonder how many people to expect... Table for 10-ish or so, maybe?

I arrive into Denver 5/22 and leave 5/27.

Okay. So, a weekday meet. No problem! Although, we should probably plan on a day besides 5/27. I should be available any day but Wednesday night. I'm still in!

did I read meet? I'd be down to stop by seem some LGTers since I always run into AWDpirates meets. Set a date and time and I should be able to swing by, say hi. I still need to meet eekay.

Great! I happen across quite a few of those AWDPirates meets myself. They're not too shabby. And what is it with everyone suddenly needing to meet me?! :eek: Kidding, of course. Looking forward to it!

Ok, maybe I'll actually go to a meet

'Bout time! You have a fairly long drive... Any preference on day and/or time?

Haha. I'm up for whatever. Bar, restaurant, the friggin' Denver Zoo, etc... A meet is a meet. :)

I should be available mon - thur after 6 pm from what it looks like. Haven't received confirmation from the dept on which hotel, but should be one of the Marriots near the airport. I can't do anything Fri night as I leave at 6 pm as soon as my training is over.

Also, I should hopefully have a few extra sets of lgt stickers. And if you ordered any I can bring them with me. Just let me know. Always fun to meet the members whenever I go on a trip. See you guys soon!

Wow sounds like funnnnnnn can we just drink at a bar lol not an olive garden guy either :)

We don't have an Olive Garden yet and I haven't been to one in 2 yrs. Ur welcome to have a meet wherever u want but I'm flying from Anchorage and plan to hit it while I'm there one night. I don't drink and aside from Olive Garden one night, I'm on a pretty strict diet. So if u guys just can't handle going once then make some suggestions. I don't live there, you do.

We don't have an Olive Garden yet and I haven't been to one in 2 yrs. Ur welcome to have a meet wherever u want but I'm flying from Anchorage and plan to hit it while I'm there one night. I don't drink and aside from Olive Garden one night, I'm on a pretty strict diet. So if u guys just can't handle going once then make some suggestions. I don't live there, you do.

I think Northfield should be the preferred location for the meet up. It's somewhat close to DIA's hotel area. We can meet up in the parking lot area around the Olive Garden, and those whom are not interested in the OG, can hit one of the other places right around there. It's big, not totally crowed, etc... I think it's a decent place to meet up.

I go ahead and float two choices for dates. Tuesday 5/24 or Thursday 5/19. Who can make it on those days? AK, do you want your night of Italian style gluttony earlier of later in your trip?

I can do 7p in the greater Denver area. I thought someone said the springs and I was like whoa.

7pm, North-field (Near 1-70 / Qubec)

Now we just need to agree on a date... What's it going to be, Tuesday or Thursday?