LegacyGT.com

Official Sky Blue Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I pulled the double dip today coming in to work.

Saw a Sky Blue and Carmel Bronze....I expected to see Bigfoot on my way home.

I saw a CBP yesterday and a Sky Bloue today... Conspiracy!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
It's not a bad color, and it's a shame there are not more photos of it. The light colors just don't go well with the chrome and chromed headlights. If someone had one and murdered out the chrome, along with different wheels, it might look pretty cool. It reminds me of the BMW 90s metallic pastel colors, but with a more solid, less metallic look. Subaru really should have added more metalflake into this color.

• 6 months later...

I can't believe there hasn't been a post on here since Sept '12, I guess I'm in the minority......I LIKE IT!:)

This Legacy was my wifes subie, but after she fell in love with my car, she had to have it. So I took her car and well, this is now my second subie and I had to mod it a tiny bit....I got the better end of the deal for sure.:wub:

Oh yeah, BTW Women LOVE this color. I've gotten so many compliments from women about the color and the car. If I weren't married, this would be just as good as having a pretty puppy. Perfect ice breaker.

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/djjesusv/subie3_zps4952c439.jpg

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/djjesusv/subie4_zpsaee1c8d7.jpg

Edited by jesusv

Nice color, but jesusv, what's up with the fake badging on the front? :icon_tong

It's actually a front plate delete, that's my lil' touch of RICE! I love it! Nobody else has it and thats the way I like it. It's all about catching your eye, wether you like it or not. It's that little added touch that screams out "Look at me". ;)

Edited by jesusv

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...