LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Nah. I picked up the black one last March: https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/febreze-mees-wagon-build-thread-heiress-287322.html

Still up here in rain-riddled state. Too soon to say, but probably for good. My MILKRUN plates expired on the gold car before I could transfer them, so I just quickly registered this one down there. Hoping to get those back by mid-summer but they aren't a priority. All of my cars will forever be registered in Texas, if I can help it.

Nice dude! Glad you can escape the gold color one way or another :lol:

We still gotta meet up one of these days. Will I be seeing you at Big NW in August?

Nice dude! Glad you can escape the gold color one way or another :lol:

We still gotta meet up one of these days. Will I be seeing you at Big NW in August?

Yeah, it's getting cannibalized this summer. The EJ253 is going on a stand and getting tore down/refreshed. And the car will be parted-out, then scrapped. It's not posted here yet, but if any of y'all want parts from a 4EAT taupe interior OB, let me know.

We absolutely need to, I am too down! Just marked it down in the calendar, stoked to go!

An 08-09 3.0r would be epic. I had an outback ll bean with the si# options and was pretty fun

This is exactly what Ckwaters on here has! An 08 LL Bean that's extremely clean.

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Yeah, it's getting cannibalized this summer. The EJ253 is going on a stand and getting tore down/refreshed. And the car will be parted-out, then scrapped. It's not posted here yet, but if any of y'all want parts from a 4EAT taupe interior OB, let me know.

We absolutely need to, I am too down! Just marked it down in the calendar, stoked to go!

My friend had to kinda push me to shove on going since I always work Saturdays but I think it's a good use of PTO to go to it! I'll see ya there, just send me a text before you go.

I own a gold color OBXT and I kinna.... hate this color :spin:

I will repaint it one day....

Febreze, I will probably need some parts from you. Matching car exterior and interior..

All panels, save for the front/rear bumper are in excellent shape and the paint is in good condition. Same can be said for most internet panels (not the dash). So just get a list together and we'll work something out!

My friend had to kinda push me to shove on going since I always work Saturdays but I think it's a good use of PTO to go to it! I'll see ya there, just send me a text before you go.

Ah, it'll be time off that is well-spent, hopefully. I sure will then!

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, DoctorDaveLGT said:

Did you buy another legacy?  Last I remember you sold your tbSTI and were looking out for a 3 series Alpina estate.

Yes, sold the pearl white one. Regretted it the week later. The Alpina D3 never happened. There’s a big push on diesels over here to get them off the road. Clean Air Zones coming to all the big cities. The logical step is to get another petrol Legacy. Spotted the grey Tuned by STI and hopefully, should be able to secure it in the next few weeks. 100% standard, 2007 run out model, looks great in the photos. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 2

Can't remember if I responded here ever, but since I got Brembos and a Mach V wing, I want some spotlight!

rsz_120220623_103846.jpg

rsz_apc_0005.png

Oh, and the side profile there is older, but from when I got the Brembos, prior to wing. Just love the shot though.

rsz_img_3914.png

Edited by Pleides
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, MDMA said:

Yes, sold the pearl white one. Regretted it the week later. The Alpina D3 never happened. There’s a big push on diesels over here to get them off the road. Clean Air Zones coming to all the big cities. The logical step is to get another petrol Legacy. Spotted the grey Tuned by STI and hopefully, should be able to secure it in the next few weeks. 100% standard, 2007 run out model, looks great in the photos. Fingers crossed. 

Man that rear is so much cleaner and refined than the USDM one…sharp looking wagon, it’s hard to say which one I like better, the Pearl white or this one…both are gorgeous…glad you were able to get another one! That alpina was a pretty car but it’s still a bimmer (Sorry DrDaveLGT…No offense! lol) more pics when you can please & thanks!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Man that rear is so much cleaner and refined than the USDM one…sharp looking wagon, it’s hard to say which one I like better, the Pearl white or this one…both are gorgeous…glad you were able to get another one! That alpina was a pretty car but it’s still a bimmer (Sorry DrDaveLGT…No offense! lol) more pics when you can please & thanks!

Hey, I thought the same thing until I drove it. Then I understood the German car appeal. I'll let you drive it after I do the transmission flash and get the downpipe on & tuned, then let's see what you say lol.

P.S. - The white one was better and that's my completely unbiased opinion 😏. That grey still looks great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1