LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Backyard shot with my Rover creeping in the background. Been awhile since I've posted it and haven't posted it since I got it back from the paint shop. Paint is BMW CarbonSchwarzc0b48c692642e26326ce4c8ede5e1caf.jpge965d6b80eaaead1bece7e5823bf763a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Backyard shot with my Rover creeping in the background. Been awhile since I've posted it and haven't posted it since I got it back from the paint shop. Paint is BMW CarbonSchwarzc0b48c692642e26326ce4c8ede5e1caf.jpge965d6b80eaaead1bece7e5823bf763a.jpg

What's that wheel tire combo you're running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's that wheel tire combo you're running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18x9.5 +38 Volk TE37 with 255/35 Bridgestone S-04 potenza

2005 Vader Wagon

:) and how many wheel bearing sets?:hide:

Looks killer man.

I've actually only done each corner once in the last 6 years and 55k miles of owning it.
the usual rate...new set every month driven?
That would require driving it. It's sat for the post part since May of 2018 shortly after I put in the 6 speed. I haven't been home much to get out and drive it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

2005 Vader Wagon

I've actually only done each corner once in the last 6 years and 55k miles of owning it. That would require driving it. It's sat for the post part since May of 2018 shortly after I put in the 6 speed. I haven't been home much to get out and drive it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

my current set of wheel bearings are 6 years old. The sti sticker I put on them was the magic touch.

or it could be the ~200 miles Ive driven. :-s

Thanks. Looks like it could be a good candidate to draw inspiration from to make a fiberglass spoiler. It seems most of the aftermarket designs as of late are some variation of a longer factory looking spoiler.

I snagged one from Yahoo! Auctions Japan earlier this year. I asked Madrig if he wanted to borrow it to make a mold off of but he's too busy with other projects and he already as a wing of his own design. I'd be open to discuss lending it if you're serious about making your own.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Thanks. Looks like it could be a good candidate to draw inspiration from to make a fiberglass spoiler. It seems most of the aftermarket designs as of late are some variation of a longer factory looking spoiler.

:)

That is could be a good candidate to draw inspiration from to make a fiberglass spoiler :cool::icon_chee

http://autowestnik.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/9-15.jpg