LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Tail lights are finally installed! Really like how they look paired with OBP!

Hello there, practical twin! HA! :lol:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2rqzwx2.jpg

Been working on the Datsun so damn much lately that I've all but completely neglected the Legacy. To the point where I'm embarrassed TBH. Might stay up on the hoist for a while, because the amount of maintenance + upgrades at hand could not be any longer SMH

New OZ Racing wheels I've been neglecting taking a picture.

Very happy with this setup. Would have liked a more aggressive fitment (only 17x8 +48), but still looks great, they're light weight (less than 17lbs per) and fit my calipers with tons of clearance.

1227295170_Screenshot_20180609-1607512.thumb.png.65bb0d6fa94381ccdf7086bcae1e0f0c.png

900 for all that looks like a steal. I wonder if there's a ton of other things needed though.

It looks like the headlight mounting brackets are there. I can’t tell if the front beam is hidden behind the bumper. Fender liners are missing. It also looks like there are parking sensors in the front bumper corners that would need wiring and additional components if you wanted them to work.

Looking to get more involved with the LGT forums. Here is a quick pic I took of my wagon yesterday as I was working on making a custom mesh grill.

Not much done to the legacy yet... JDM headlights just polished and clear vinyl wrapped

Edited by mitchbp6