LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Well I want a white one. And I know of one for sale, or one that will be in a couple months anyway. I'll be looking to sell the red one immediately after if I can make a deal for the white one happen.
I could suck start a snow blower.

This white wagon you want is a fookin gem. Took it out for around 250 miles today. Just a great setup on it. Once the vf52 is on it and tuned it'll be pretty much the best all around car for the $$$. The big turbo on the RBP wagon is a riot, but the street ability of a nice stage 2 setup with dialed suspension (big sways, springs, konis, Group n mounts) is the tits.

Making friendly

32882754276_5b39d33c10_b.jpg

Out in the wild

32108332823_d96fc87f0f_b.jpg

Get some JDM ones! Partsouq had them in stock a couple days ago but show sold out now. But I just installed some I bought from JDMPrestigemotors and they look great and don't hit the windows!

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

This white wagon you want is a fookin gem. Took it out for around 250 miles today. Just a great setup on it. Once the vf52 is on it and tuned it'll be pretty much the best all around car for the $$$. The big turbo on the RBP wagon is a riot, but the street ability of a nice stage 2 setup with dialed suspension (big sways, springs, konis, Group n mounts) is the tits.

100% fully agreed. VF52 has just enough lag to build suspense, and enough punch and powerband to keep you excited. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

100% fully agreed. VF52 has just enough lag to build suspense, and enough punch and powerband to keep you excited. ;)

2nd'd. I think with upgrading to slightly larger injectors and going topfeed and getting a good tune my car would be absolutely perfect. I know that I'm not limited by the turbo at this point and I'm limited by fuel and I still have fun with it.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

2nd'd. I think with upgrading to slightly larger injectors and going topfeed and getting a good tune my car would be absolutely perfect. I know that I'm not limited by the turbo at this point and I'm limited by fuel and I still have fun with it.

You'll definitely get more out of it! I'm running 66.7% IDC max at 600ft elevation in the cold. That's obviously about 130cc more than my old injectors were capable of. Biggest difference was power up top. AND I still can tune for E85 with no fuel mods if I wanted(though I refuse to until I fortify my FPR)

Getting 1000cc injectors will open you up to alternative fuels, and most importantly: on pump gas it'll make that turbo your biggest restriction. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

still a noob! :eek:

So, today I did THIS and the rear tires are rubbing pretty bad! besides putting the OEM setup and tires back on, how can I fix this? coilovers? springs? roll fenders? some of the above? what are my options...

XXR530 18 x 18.75

bf goodrich 225 40 18

any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

1689683867_xxr2.png.f46c9b02980b6ef6f357a8cc61f3881c.png

203641702_xxr1.thumb.png.3e5d257fcc445e6531590abed3db6d84.png

Dude, if you're not trolling and would like to be taken seriously, start reading the sub-forums sticky's. All the dumb ass questions you're asking have been covered since 2007.

not trolling and I hear your internet-will-answer-your-questions perspective, but I don't necessarily have eighteen f***** hours to find the needle in the haystack. diagnose my own stupid problem, find the possible answers, parse through everything, and decide on my own what I happen to think is the * right * answer. and then make some more simple mistakes.

"here noob, see this link" is that so flipping hard. nothing makes me want to go lease a beigemobile and forget this modding more than people who relate to this as another cool-kids clique

have a great evening.

pinks.png.c6dd30ded1441b9e088b6c1f26f909e6.png

Edited by DadSled
for example...dumb-ass

You have to set the goals here, make your own path buddy. You've got stretched tires on a oversized cheap wheel setup with a worn suspension.

Options:

-Sell the wheels for an 18x8 +48 setup and keep the tires, then get koni struts and some sport springs, and install everything. Get a JDM rear sway bar. Great DD setup.

-You could also get coilovers, slam, roll, pull and camber the f*** out of that thing. Start vaping.

You have to set the goals here, make your own path buddy. You've got stretched tires on a oversized cheap wheel setup with a worn suspension.

Options:

-Sell the wheels for an 18x8 +48 setup and keep the tires, then get koni struts and some sport springs, and install everything. Get a JDM rear sway bar. Great DD setup.

-You could also get coilovers, slam, roll, pull and camber the f*** out of that thing. Start vaping.

Sweet, I like option #2

So much butthurt on both sides :rolleyes: . DadSled, this would probably get a more constructive response in the wheels & tires forum. This thread is intended for whoring out sweet photos of your car in return for a bunch of 'thanks' at the bottom of the post.

Option #2

What's the offset of your wheels? If you're running a +20, you're going to have some serious trouble getting them to fit unless you go to some serious extremes. If they're the +33's, then you can play.

Here's your recipe:

Coilovers with camber plates, between -2.5 deg. and -3 deg. camber

Roll and pull your fenders, front and rear.

Whiteline KTA124 Rear Arms, dialed in somewhere just beyond -2 deg. camber

Or, if you don't want to go through the body mangling and suspension overhaul, take BoozeRS05's Option #1. It's works and still looks great - you only miss out on camber and the concave wheels.

This is my car with -2.7 deg front, -2.1 deg rear. 18x8.5 +35 wheels with 225/40R18 Direzza ZII (wider than most 225's).

Lo2Yjp_rUue-al_0cDnLRNKtgsiPYT4Q7lkT5celx3kMSUNsMgzr9ZSKmCX_kIOSf-_tGSj7lHKedwBONTSF2KbHTansqmS_cNDbh8x_XjFTxNc5Cqn1cxxk0mlUZ5F48koAwhMk1CT5gVAQc_dKockq90dnRky-s-FdCYtu9CO5QBGj4pneQro4R1sXxQkZ_wjLDjsLd7LwMxUwFkHOSwjjb0QA998eSIVW8POk1VW1mU5kIJxWe4CUJFvbJ9uXaKTjmqFS_TqL00LiiGTRUhzUttqVTdTmOi24aK_xe0dorp-k_XnJcten2vyk7E3dTk55Mk14VMUfKIMNBXWmVmCfuuVQf5VOCTcac8WzI8-KW1gIUOL2-xle9lmsGqB01asHHckH4eZAsUS0mh6wOPMqvIzINKqcjUPM6oYmGQYZa5A3Z-yJ48rfjnrhzuJkCt2WhtdR1PoxEaMfCn8kVIQ4sLp5JGhyrMzZUpnNSZ5SgLEhupkD44_9h9UNdgAGa0Kzr9ijQWIYmmv0ZMwCMMx1LcDy7w76KcOdOMjkZTLDZuqkOMwuurS2wU2ZJ84kauq0C9EPJ_2ctPXx5VpJKJGtS5LgMOfnk91Ini7D5zoo-_0Dt1MVKlieYuTF4pD4e7yvVLUFTdTyLmdCZTnKJRSFyc1acrR5kIm_Uk5-wA=w667-h816-no

Edited by legacybt
Added photo for reference

still a noob! :eek:

So, today I did THIS and the rear tires are rubbing pretty bad! besides putting the OEM setup and tires back on, how can I fix this? coilovers? springs? roll fenders? some of the above? what are my options...

XXR530 18 x 18.75

bf goodrich 225 40 18

any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

We need to know the offset of the wheels.

Rubbing front and/or rear?

In the front you can add camber with the factory camber bolt, and that will help.

For the rear you will need something like the Whiteline KCA399 camber bushing. Google it. It's cheap.

And you going to need to get a roll and slight pull, executed by someone who knows what they are doing. Patience, expertise and experience are what you are looking for in a fender roller.

But keep in mind:

225/40/18 are an easy fit if the wheels are the right offset and width. The combination of those two numbers being the key to easy peasy.

Edited by rebourne

So much butthurt on both sides :rolleyes: . DadSled, this would probably get a more constructive response in the wheels & tires forum. This thread is intended for whoring out sweet photos of your car in return for a bunch of 'thanks' at the bottom of the post.

Or, if you don't want to go through the body mangling and suspension overhaul, take BoozeRS05's Option #1. It's works and still looks great - you only miss out on camber and the concave wheels.

This is my car with -2.7 deg front, -2.1 deg rear. 18x8.5 +35 wheels with 225/40R18 Direzza ZII (wider than most 225's).

Your ride looks sweet!!!

First off thanks for the useful info, yeah I came to the wrong place. Who knew?

I don't wanna go through alla that, I plan to go with BoozeRS05's Option #1 Sell the wheels for an 18x8 +48 setup and keep the tires, then get koni struts and some sport springs, and install everything. Get a JDM rear sway bar. Great DD setup.

by the way does he mean koni shocks? I already have Hotchkis sways front & rear

Edited by DadSled
sway bars

Rubbing front and/or rear?

rear

But keep in mind:

225/40/18 are an easy if the wheels are the right offset and width. The combination of those two numbers being the key to easy peasy.

at this point of my life / budget / busy I want it all: easier, great look, and sporty DD. Easiest option :cool: