LegacyGT.com

WA Just about everything LOL

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a 5MT transmission crossmember available? Not sure if it would be prohibitively expensive to ship though.

I do.

Sent greyhound it would not be too terrible.

The thing for you is that everything there is likely rusty as hell but, everything here is awfully good. We don't salt.

Tell me exactly what we are talking about here and I'll get a quote from GPX.

Stock 5 SPD transmission? Broken is preferred as I'm going to use it for rebuilding practice.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Like above GPX is probably not bad. I have two and I'm not sure of their status. I've seen them both work in first gear but, that's it.

Want to make an offer? I was thinking $300 for this one.

It was listed in auction as tranny damage but, it was actually to cover up for the blown motor I think. They are schisty that way. I suspect it works but, there's some ambiguity there.

I think all PM's and posts are replied.

Thank you all for your patience. I worked 16 hour days for weeks now and am finally caught up at work. I'll be shipping things out this week and pulling parts. If you have obscure stuff that might get scrapped with a shell I'll be hauling off a couple of hulks so ask now.

I've got a sedan with clear title and no major body damage if anyone wants a project or a Gambler car or something. $600

I have a spec b that I'm taking to my friends frame rack and if it can't be fixed I'm tub framing the front end and that will become a Gambler500 car, I'm hooked on the idea of doing this but, I'll probably put a Honda v6 in it and run her RWD. I've built rails before and ran Honda/Acura in them so this isn't crazy for me. That's the last rail I built but, the engine is a TL 3.2 It ended up with a 3.5 MDX with all the drive by wire stuff and it was a real process making that work. That engine has the cast into head headers and is torquey as hell though, making it worth the trouble. The second pic is the crazy 3 inch pipe coming right out of the head. Rambling here a little but, maybe it is interesting.

45148_1361384950883_7854525_n.jpg.18948874c235d90537ffd66356b373e9.jpg

10170931_10201669562277051_6161956530439588169_n.jpg.6d96ee449461b7325d345b0e3db28d3a.jpg

Edited by pdXammo

Do you have any nice condition OEM headlights or newer DEPOs that still have the amber installed? Mine are faded both inside and outside and polishing hasn't completely fixed them, so I want to replace them.

I believe I have one set left.

Very random, but I need the small cable that connects the antenna to the head unit (grey 2-pin connector to a coaxial connector that goes into the back of the stock head unit). Do you have that and would you be willing to split it?

No problem. How far back up in there does it originate?

Not sure, should be a very short cable (like 8 inches or so, maybe?). This video shows the similar cable from a 5th gen:

It should be really obvious once you remove the head unit.

Any word on this?

I am looking for a front left LGT brake caliper bracket shipped to 68133. I would prefer it to have nice clean threads and bolts. The previous owner was a champ and stripped mine Edited by Spooie

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for an OEM (or anything better) skid plate, my 06 OBXT didn't have one when I bought it 18months ago (90k miles in Portland) and it's been too long without.

Do you have any radiator hoses in decent shape? Once the smog clears I've got to rip apart my coolant system as I had a big leak appear randomly last week.

LGT brake calipers and rotors to swap out the stockers.

Also any other goodies that would go on an OBXT, aftermarket downpipes for 5MT, LGT springs/struts, aftermarket sway bars, or endlinks.

Any front or rear door speakers that are worth using?

I'm ordering a RA Block. I can get a couple more if anyone needs one. The price will be better than others offered.
That's awesome. I'm just over 30k on my RA block. I consume no oil over my 4000k oil changes. I'm most likely around 300 whp/torque. I regularly hit 3.2ish g/rev in my load values.

One suggestion: Use B25 heads. The compression ratio is better. Many tuners don't really like it when a customer comes in with an ej257 block with d25 heads because they detonate far easier.

Dom is quite unspoken about it, lol.