LegacyGT.com

Fitment Issues?

Jwellens

Looking to run some Gold Enkei RPF1s 17x9 +45

Also looking to run some 245/40/17 tires. (dont know which summer tires yet)

I have stock suspension, not lowered on anything and don't plan on lowering my car at all. So my question is, will I have to roll and pull my fenders or camber my wheels for them not to rub on my wheel well or stock suspension?

Would it be better for me to go 17x8? if so what tire options do I have?

Last question is, the wheel bore is 73 on these rims, what size and where can I find a hub-centric rings to go from 73 to 56.1?

Thanks

17x9 looks better, 245 fits on there perfectly, OD is closet to stock

73-56.1 hub rings are everywhere

ebay has plenty of them

For summer tires what would you recommend? I'm not going for the stretched look or anything, just something that fits for daily driving. Also, what exact size tire do you think is the best? I'm pretty bad with tire sizes and any input is appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering the same thing, picked up a set of Work Emotion CR Kai replicas for $160. (Don't knock the reps, can't afford real wheels yet :icon_bigg) Not planning on lowering my car either. 17x9s +17 offset. Can't really roll my fenders right now because I have rust that is pending to be fixed. Is this going to be an issue?

I was wondering the same thing, picked up a set of Work Emotion CR Kai replicas for $160. (Don't knock the reps, can't afford real wheels yet :icon_bigg) Not planning on lowering my car either. 17x9s +17 offset. Can't really roll my fenders right now because I have rust that is pending to be fixed. Is this going to be an issue?

Do you know math? The 17x9 fitment is with +45. That's a 28mm difference (over an inch). 17x9 +17 will not fit without major work.

Archived