LegacyGT.com

Fuel Pressure

Here you go. Mine's on the supply line, since the FPR I used in top feed conversion is integrated into the rail. Some will tell you the best place is between the last injector and the FPR, while others will tell you there shouldn't be any appreciable pressure drop through the rail so it doesn't matter. Either way, that's a 0-100 psi .5-4.5V transducer, a 1/8" NPT female tee block, and two 1/8" NPT x 5/16" barb fittings. Got all the fittings at my local O'Reillys.

I only hook mine up during troubleshooting, so made a quick little breakout/power module so I can run it off of 12V battery and output the signal to a pair of pins.

20191023_201012.thumb.jpg.cc1297375c1d1f5dc99a44814eff1707.jpg

20191023_201025.thumb.jpg.cfc7b501fa42a46fe64ad1d75fcc9ee7.jpg

Keep in mind the cobb kit *or any fp sensor kit for that matter *can work though the tgv harness to actually raise and lower fuel pressure in the event of a mechanical issue by increasing the injector scaler if set up in the tune as well as be monitored via the ap. Seen it save a few motors and is called fuel pressure compensations.

I always use a mechanical pressure guage via my otc test kit for quick tests.

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...
Here you go. Mine's on the supply line, since the FPR I used in top feed conversion is integrated into the rail. Some will tell you the best place is between the last injector and the FPR, while others will tell you there shouldn't be any appreciable pressure drop through the rail so it doesn't matter. Either way, that's a 0-100 psi .5-4.5V transducer, a 1/8" NPT female tee block, and two 1/8" NPT x 5/16" barb fittings. Got all the fittings at my local O'Reillys.

I only hook mine up during troubleshooting, so made a quick little breakout/power module so I can run it off of 12V battery and output the signal to a pair of pins.

Are our fuel lines 5/16ths or 3/8ths?