LegacyGT.com

install and operation of mediahub with streaming

anyone installed a mediahub with streaming on a 2010 legacy,need to see instructions.maybe a scanned copy would be good.or pics explaing how it is done

which buttons on the steering wheel do what with the iphone regards to track playlist etc.?

The installation, user and quick reference guides are here:

(that page may go away or move when the next model year comes out). [yep, it did]

You can also find the install guide here:

Search Publication Type "Accessory Installation Guide" in your model and year. Then look through the list for "2010 Media Hub w/ Bluetooth Audio Streaming"

ADDED: Subaru reorganized their techinfo site, but the installation guides for accessories are still available for free. Go to the main techinfo link above, click on "Online Reference", then continue with the instructions I previously wrote above.

how did this work out?

anyone installed a mediahub with streaming on a 2010 legacy,need to see instructions.maybe a scanned copy would be good.or pics explaing how it is done

which buttons on the steering wheel do what with the iphone regards to track playlist etc.?

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I had this... (still sitting in the garage, in fact, after I ripped it out...) but I would suggest not to bother with it. 5th gen OEM Bluetooth setup is a joke, pretty horrible quality and you can either use phone OR music channel. LOL.

I'd suggest to go aftermarket and replace the whole HU. Costs more but result will be car entertainment from this century, if you wish so - with HD radio, Apple CarPlay / Android Auto support.

Archived