LegacyGT.com

Gex's 2005 RBP Wagon

Gex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave the car a nose job. Color matched USDM early 05 RBP Rev A/C JDM bumper with JDM Rev D/F Honeycomb grill cut to fit. Turned out pretty nice!

39998829925_901bb6d492_b.jpg

40156515854_c820e6d7c4_b.jpg

40823641242_aeaf22e6f4_b.jpg

39998830965_2a025dbb1f_b.jpg

39998830735_c4294c87bc_b.jpg

Edited by Gex

Citroen spring cruise. Always has a great group of cars. I’ve done it the last 4 years. I spent 50 miles cruising with a 997 TT this year and we had way to much fun! Wagon did really well.

• 3 weeks later...
When does the 6spd go in?

I’ve been dragging ass on putting it in. I am looking at a May install. I have all the alleged parts necessary. Car is running great on the five speed. Wife has me booked solid the next few weekends unfortunately.

To those single people with disposable incomes and no qualms about dumping money into 10-15 year old turbo cars. DONT HAVE KIDS( or do and get a nanny). They really get in the way of wrench time!

To those single people with disposable incomes and no qualms about dumping money into 10-15 year old turbo cars. DONT HAVE KIDS( or do and get a nanny). They really get in the way of wrench time!

Noted. I'll probably be putting my 6 speed in this week depending how quick I can get my hands on a clutch and flywheel.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Noted. I'll probably be putting my 6 speed in this week depending how quick I can get my hands on a clutch and flywheel.

Subiegal got me a brand new STI flywheel sameday from subarugenuineparts free in store pick up. Cheaper than the act flywheel. I went with the HDSS clutch.

Subiegal got me a brand new STI flywheel sameday from subarugenuineparts free in store pick up. Cheaper than the act flywheel. I went with the HDSS clutch.
I'll probably do the same. For the clutch did you do the SB10-HDSS or which HDSS?

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Yup SB-10 HDSS. My neighbor has the same one in his STI with an identical turbo/motor setup (I built it for him!) and it holds up no problem. He went with the light weight flywheel but I think the oem will have better feel and drivability.

This!

About to start wrenching on my nearly 10yr old turbo car now!

At noon on a Saturday I imagine married guys with children are getting drug around Bed Bath & Beyond or working on their never ending "honey do" list.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Little update on the car. I have had the six speed in for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! If you have the means I would highly recommend it! Have some big plans coming for the interior. Really excited! Just have to wait on the boat from Japan. Will update once its all here.

Taking her to PNWwagonfest next weekend at Dirtfish Rally school. Pretty stoked to check out all the other long roofs!

42119850944_df652b1180_b.jpg

42119852364_2313e0a32f_b.jpg

28965128658_5a44cc6a70_b.jpg