LegacyGT.com

need a new carpet

wow.... these connectors are no joke.... like seriously i want to slap the shit out of the subaru engineer who decided this... my fingertips are bleeding... one to go!

The airbag connectors are a serious challenge until you get used to how they work. I usually have to use small flat blade screwdrivers to do it as it tears up my fingers. They wouldn't accidentally come loose :lol::lol::lol:

Who puts a spring release lever and button on the same switch.... like come on...

ok seats are out! old carpet is out! god damn window was cracked pool of water in the back , luckily it wasn't bad.

Does anyone know how to get the two side pieces of the radio? Not the bevels, the big plastic pieces by the lower leg and glove box area! I don't know what they are called.

Middle of this diagram.

https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_2005_Legacy-25L-TURBO-5AT-4WD-GT-Limited-Sedan/_54103_6026273/INSTRUMENT-PANEL-INSTALL-05MY-07MY/B13-660-01.html

I actually have a couple of them if you need them :lol:

If so, might want to see if there is anything else you need that I might have so we can cut down on shipping costs.

and what about all those little garnish piece bolt covers for the seats, all of them, i think there are 4 total for the rear bolts of the front seats, can't remember if the front has any. As well as the fuel/trunk garnish as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I mean legacy 2.5i or gt 4th gen, so there are a lot of them. Might have to salvage one and give it good steam cleaning or something. But I know some junkyards that have a lot of subarus to pull parts from, you need to get lucky and find one on ebay or just check some junkyards for a 4th gen, i'd start with car-part.com.

I mean legacy 2.5i or gt 4th gen, so there are a lot of them. Might have to salvage one and give it good steam cleaning or something. But I know some junkyards that have a lot of subarus to pull parts from, you need to get lucky and find one on ebay or just check some junkyards for a 4th gen, i'd start with car-part.com.

Understood, much appreciated!