LegacyGT.com

What did you haul in your wagon today?

Far right with white Hellas is a Hawkeye impreza. The center of their hood is always a dead giveaway.

For my car I just drove it around a bit today and bought a GS tmic off another member. Probably going to install along with the grimmspeed intake and get retuned from cryo. That probably won't happen till January though. I have way too much school work that keeps adding up this semester.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Almost! The motor is pulled, more parts were bought, and the new ETA is 1 to 1-1/2 weeks. I'm gonna say Monday after next to be safe.

Lol, that's HMS (Horizontal Motorsports), a local subie shop. It does so happen to have a U-Haul shop right next door.

The last time i has my wagon in for repairs, i felt kinda dumb cause it was by far the least modified car on-site. I've since got TS parts and BBS wheels though, so i feel better.

I often feel unwelcome there in the swarm of STi bros.

Almost! The motor is pulled, more parts were bought, and the new ETA is 1 to 1-1/2 weeks. I'm gonna say Monday after next to be safe.

I often feel unwelcome there in the swarm of STi bros.

Weird around here I either have people who have no clue or people who think the spec.B and wagon are awesome!

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16"=16 inch. 2016 wrx is 5x114. Saabarus are 5x100 fancyish wrx clone.

I am aware of these facts. It seemed off to me that someone would be putting 16s on a Saabaru but what do I know. And I asked in hopes of getting pics of '16 WRX wheels installed on said Saabaru.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New front and rear bumpers loaded to drop off for paint tomorrow morning.

Gotta love having a wagon :wub:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/98877c81153323c3be64fb05b63686a7.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/816c97ff1d7f6bf1f200bc5adcaac218.jpg

• 1 year later...
I wish I would have taken pictures. I visited derp to purchase his wagon rear hatch and bumper parts but because mine had been rear-ended my hatch wouldn't open and the damn thing was about a half inch too big to go in the back doors, but after reclining the front seats and moving all the way back, we did wiggle it in through the front passenger door. Then I let the body shop deal with it.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yikes.

i think i've maxed out at 650lb in the trunk, and that was a slow drive home, and puckered the butt over railroad tracks.

i think mine is only "allowed" to carry 950lb total, including people and accessories. And if you get that high, you have to take into account where the weight is because there are axle ratings too, so you can't just have all 950 in the trunk.

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

Apparently they have them for dining room tables, queen beds, dressers, sheds, etc.. ;)

I have so many favorite mods on my car, but that roof rack and fairing might be as high as anything else. I think it looks great and has been extremely helpful over the years.. My bikes back up there right now.

I drove it like that for 0.8 miles and didn't exceed 30mph, just for edification. It didn't move an inch from where I tied it down.

Edited by BoozeRS05

Cross posted, but I recently picked up a contractor table saw. It was actually pretty tricky getting the base to fit, but I wasn't surprised when it did! The guy selling it was though haha

20180512_184648.thumb.jpg.2bc3b29f25f628cf3183c2b25fc5725c.jpg