LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

My horn stopped working not even getting feed back from hitting it , checked my fuses and relays all good, bad switch ?
Mine has stopped as well..Pretty sure its the Roll Connector behind the steering wheel. I've heard some WRX have been having the same issue..[emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I would Test the horns itself first.
Horns work when the Alarm is set.. Mine started to gonout a little at a time.. first would only work when I turned the wheel to the right 3oclock position rhen it went to 6 o'clock then stopped all together..

Yeah I tested the relay and fuses and connector at the horn itself think it might be right at the horn trigger on the steering wheel idk man it’s a head scratcher
Its the roll connector.. Its on the steering column behind the steering wheel..

With all due respect, that drop, those 90’s-looking wheels and those stock wheel arch gaps look ghetto as hell! Do you actually drive like that? Edited by gathermewool

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Go for it and post up a sound clip!!! For $450 it had better be one helluva muffler.

I had the 4” on my 08 STI and they sounded awful.

'15 FB25

Installed jbl stadiums today , replacing factory radio for a big boy Kenwood soon I’ll post some pics [emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job, bud! How do they sound with the stock HU? I had to turn the bass all the way down with my new speakers, but they sound much better than the stockers at high bass levels. All other frequencies are better as well.

'15 FB25

Good job, bud! How do they sound with the stock HU? I had to turn the bass all the way down with my new speakers, but they sound much better than the stockers at high bass levels. All other frequencies are better as well.

Wish I could tell you lol , I haven’t heard them yet my low level converter blew up a couple weeks ago so I haven’t had any sound at all and I’m not looking to buy another that’s why I’m aiming to replace the radio plus it’ll push those jbls a lot better. I had a sound digital 400watt amp pushing the factory door speakers and they were screaming but just poor sound quality once I hit like volume 30 on the stock HU it starts distorting. But I’m swapping out that radio very very soon and I can get rid of the low level and push some real power to my sound system

Wish I could tell you lol , I haven’t heard them yet my low level converter blew up a couple weeks ago so I haven’t had any sound at all and I’m not looking to buy another that’s why I’m aiming to replace the radio plus it’ll push those jbls a lot better. I had a sound digital 400watt amp pushing the factory door speakers and they were screaming but just poor sound quality once I hit like volume 30 on the stock HU it starts distorting. But I’m swapping out that radio very very soon and I can get rid of the low level and push some real power to my sound system
You should have got a ARC Audio PSM I have that unit on my systemnand has so many features..

Lookin real nice and clean there man I noticed you replaced your rear bumper I like the look I’m guessing you had to do some work to the muffler to pull it back a bit also I’d expect you prob have to clean that bumper a bit more now with that setup.

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

You should have got a ARC Audio PSM I have that unit on my systemnand has so many features..

My low level was a LC2i but Iv had it for a few years now. They usually work great but mines kicked the bucket a little after I threw in two bigger amps and bigger subs but as much as I like the factory head unite I’m grabbing a big ass kenwood lol big screen hdmi port built in wifi add up to 4 cameras and wireless Apple car play. I just want better sound quality and I want CarPlay in there. My legacy didn’t come with the kardon harman system.

Lookin real nice and clean there man I noticed you replaced your rear bumper I like the look I’m guessing you had to do some work to the muffler to pull it back a bit also I’d expect you prob have to clean that bumper a bit more now with that setup.

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

Yeah I have the JDM Rear Valance it works with stock exhaust system.. My Invidia Q300 Tips were to big and wouldn't fit right..

With all due respect, that drop, those 90’s-looking wheels and those stock wheel arch gaps look ghetto as hell! Do you actually drive like that?
Dude don't be that guy

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

also i wish i got air suspension sometimes, oh well....3c1e67d65fae8520b7d4f09d84a3203a.jpg

picture quality is terrible on this website

Now you need to tint those windows. You should look into the air suspension, I'm seeing more that's available right now. Good gosh, I've seen so mant Honda Accords killing it in the aftermarket game. Sheesh our Legacy's get no love.

My front axles have officially kicked the bucket. Car is at the dealership getting worked on but they gave me the 2021 Outback has a loaner...man that is one fun wagon to drive.a9f7756f4ec13e4c3d70954ebb74345c.jpg

Dude don't be that guy

What guy, the guy who KEEPS IT REAL!? :lol:

Seriously, that drop and those wheels look like what I thought was cool back in the 90s, when I was ten...

'15 FB25

Just cleaned up my 15' 3.6r getting ready for the 2nd Car Show of the year.. Glad to be back on the road and seeing old friends..

Looking good. I like those wheels much better than the deep dishes you used to run.

'15 FB25

My front axles have officially kicked the bucket. Car is at the dealership getting worked on but they gave me the 2021 Outback has a loaner...man that is one fun wagon to drive.a9f7756f4ec13e4c3d70954ebb74345c.jpg

The front right axle on my FXT is going. Wtf is wrong with Subaru CV shafts these days???

'15 FB25