LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Moderators
Doesnt matter now anyways. Mods keep deleting my FS posts and wont tell me why. :icon_roll

False. It states exactly why--post deleted because you don't have an actual FS thread. Create a FS thread, post link to it here in the local section. Include pictures in your FS thread that are attached to the site.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

False. It states exactly why--post deleted because you don't have an actual FS thread. Create a FS thread, post link to it here in the local section. Include pictures in your FS thread that are attached to the site.

I stand corrected. I did see that after I posted. I'm just not sure where to post for something like a roof rack. IMO we need a 'miscellaneous' FS forum or something like that from an item that isn't model specific.

• Moderators
I stand corrected. I did see that after I posted. I'm just not sure where to post for something like a roof rack. IMO we need a 'miscellaneous' FS forum or something like that from an item that isn't model specific.

You mean like here: http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/member-classifieds-non-car-88.html

Or maybe craigslist? Or just post it in each model forum that you believe fitment applies?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Most roof racks are kind of model specific though aren't they? The fit kits only work on certain vehicles.

I would have listed it in the 05-09 classifieds since that is what you drive.

Most roof racks are kind of model specific though aren't they? The fit kits only work on certain vehicles.

I would have listed it in the 05-09 classifieds since that is what you drive.

Wagons with the raised rails use parts that are compatible with any car equipped with rails as well. If it was Landing Pads that are model specific, then yes, it'd be easier to narrow down but I understand what your saying.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey I want to trade my silver trunk lid with spoiler for absilver wingless trunk lid. My trunk paint is in. Good condition with a small dent on the back near the emblem.PM me for pics if you are interested. I am in Davidsonville MD 21035.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Still looking for a RBP front bumper in solid condition, and I'd consider paying up for a JDM front, but it'd need to be painted RBP already. Not looking to spend a fortune.

I'm going to pay for paint once the spring hits, so please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Have a set of subaru oem rubber all weather floormats out of my 07 LGT. Decent shape. $20 plus shipping! Edited by Mike07LGT

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)