LegacyGT.com

WRX exhaust fitment

Just ask, someone around you probably has some stashed.

WRX would need midpipe extended and muffler hangers moved.

Thanks for the info. I tried posting on the WTB forum, but says I don't have the privileges/ permission.

• 4 weeks later...

im also curious about this question but doing the opposite of the OP.

seeing if/which 2008+ wrx exhaust would get me closest to fitting on our wagons. If i can nab a dual outlet exhaust that gets me close, an exhaust shop can take over the rest of the way with fitment. Questions like "does the Y pipe to the mufflers to split wide enough for our wagons?" or "i assume length and muffler hangers are the only issues if the Y pipe isnt?"

namely looking at an invidia n1. Wanting a different look in the back of the car and since i dont have cutouts that hide parts of the exhaust on my obxt, muffler deletes would look a bit funny imho from the side. Currently have the 1st generation nameless muffler deleted axlebacks. Those are ok as those are hidden but now want something that sort of keeps the rumble but is also more visible in the style of the n1 or hks hipower, etc.

Edited by kaitanium

been doing some research since my post. seems like 15+ wrx catbacks bolt up relatively nicely to the wagons at least except for the muffler hangers. Some have reported that it may hit the rear sway bar, some have not. Not sure about sedans. Edited by kaitanium

been doing some research since my post. seems like 15+ wrx catbacks bolt up relatively nicely to the wagons at least except for the muffler hangers. Some have reported that it may hit the rear sway bar, some have not. Not sure about sedans.
Thanks, good to know if I decide to go that route. Lots of wrx parts out there, not so much luck for gt parts

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk