LegacyGT.com

Cobb Stage 2 OTS

archer1.8

it will work temporarily. it's not the smoothest, just ensure you have no boost leaks and you have a COMPLETELY stock intake setup. if you overboost, choose the LWG map and try again, if you have a good amount of learned knock, switch to the 91oct map to be safe. better yet, if you're worried, use the stage 2 91oct map...

I am running the stage 1 93 map and its great and reliable. I have an AP1 so I cant really data log or anything, and I dont think it has an LWG map....just a 91 and 93 map.

I guess if I were to load the stage 2 91 map and run 93 octane map with a shorty downpipe and sti up pipe I would be ok?

Also peak boost is 18psi correct?

my new car has been running stage 2 ots tune for 91 with 93fuel for over 1 year now and its running sharp

those maps compensate for mix and match parts so i will be getting a tune when my hi flow cat is welded in. power is my least priority i want it to have proper timing, fuel,air

If you are concerned about the tmic separating pm barmanbean for an eta on the next set of bulletproof tmic kits. This insures it will not cause you issues at reasonable boost levels.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I will chime into this thread as it pertains to the cobb stage 2. I noticed that cobb has a stage 2-SF map on their site that is suppost to recal the maf for their sf intake. My question is that it says 05-06 only. Why is that? I quite positive the intakes/maf are the same all the way through 09.

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?

I will chime into this thread as it pertains to the cobb stage 2. I noticed that cobb has a stage 2-SF map on their site that is suppost to recal the maf for their sf intake. My question is that it says 05-06 only. Why is that? I quite positive the intakes/maf are the same all the way through 09.

Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?

Different ECUs.

• 2 weeks later...
It definitely does use too much fuel all the time. Cobb's maps run rich so they can be used for all different cars. I ran an accessport until I realized how rich my car was running and how much knock the ecu was seeing.

errr wrongggggg. they run rich in open loop. idle and cruising the ecu will still target 14.7 and cobb attempts to keep the fuel trims as close to zero as possible. it wouldn't be uncommon to see some small single digit negative LTFT values, but thats not a bad thing and not necessarily a rich problem- unless your trims are greater than +/-6%, then its a mechanical problem or you're not using a stock box and filter with cobb ots tunes. its better to have negative trims than positive.

Archived