LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not that i know of. i tried to get some interest in having a meet, but not much materialized. i'd be down for one though. count me in if it's before May 7th (semester's ending). i know there are at least a few guys here from Pittsburgh.

2. Loak (Pittsburgh) - '06 Silver LGT

5. planigan (Pittsburgh) - '06 OBP LGT

8. jah64 (Pittsburgh) - '05 black LGT sedan

15. FlyingLow (Pittsburgh) - '05 Silver LGT sedan

19. TommyG63 (Pittsburgh) - '05 Black GT sedan

23. rvlmtfnk (Pittsburgh) - 2005 Legacy GT Limited Wagon - Atlantic Blue Pearl

i know from the member directory there at least these many people, including me, #23.

I had such a great time when I went to visit last year. Got to watch a Bucs game, got lost driving around (which was OK b/c it was very scenic), went to the strip (don't remember the name of the place, but it had only been open a couple weeks and had a lounge setting), and got to stay near the igloo. Hopefully I'll be able to go back soon and meet up with some of the Pittsburgh residents.

2. Loak (Pittsburgh) - '06 Silver LGT

5. planigan (Pittsburgh) - '06 OBP LGT

8. jah64 (Pittsburgh) - '05 black LGT sedan

15. FlyingLow (Pittsburgh) - '05 Silver LGT sedan

19. TommyG63 (Pittsburgh) - '05 Black GT sedan

23. rvlmtfnk (Pittsburgh) - 2005 Legacy GT Limited Wagon - Atlantic Blue Pearl

i know from the member directory there at least these many people, including me, #23.

If you are the ABP wagon I'm thinking of, half of that list parks in the East Campus Garage at CMU :lol:

A while ago, jah64 messaged me about a Pittsburgh Subaru club meeting out at Quaker Steak & Lube the first Wednesday of the month. Apparently it's mostly WRXs and a few Legacies, but I've never made it out there. No clue if it still happens.

Anyway, I'm up for meeting any time you guys want to get together. I should definitely check this forum more often.

I had such a great time when I went to visit last year. Got to watch a Bucs game, got lost driving around (which was OK b/c it was very scenic), went to the strip (don't remember the name of the place, but it had only been open a couple weeks and had a lounge setting), and got to stay near the igloo. Hopefully I'll be able to go back soon and meet up with some of the Pittsburgh residents.

Glad you had a good time! I've lived here all of my life, so it's nice to hear people visiting and enjoying themselves. A lot of new places have opened up in the strip in the past year, some are pretty nice... some are less so. Next time you're in town, let me know and I'll give ya the grand tour. Pittsburgh can be a hard city to discover on your own... lots of little hidden gems that are somewhat off the beaten path.

heh...i've got to get around to washing my car sometime before then.

there are a bunch of 2.5i's in the garage too (at least a couple silver [ guessing 05/06] and a newport blue? [07?]). anyone know if they're lurking around somewhere here?

May I suggest we combine with the Pgh Subaru's club. We already have 3 LGT guys that show on a regular basis. Myself, Turboman38 and Snowman. WRX034ME shows upon occasion as well.

There are about 20 wrx's that show up on a regular basis. They are a good bunch of guys and very knowledgeable on subies.

We meet on the 1st wed of the month. Next month we will be meeting at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson Twp about 6:30pm. You can't miss em.. wings and hood scoops all in a row:lol: . Unfortunately I will be out of town. I can give the gang a heads up that you guys will be there.

If you guys want to get together before then I'm game for that too.

Andy

Side note: Anyone running a stage 2 setup in Pittsburgh? I am curious if I need to do anything for emissions when i register my car in the state.

Catless UP, Highflow Cat DP.

I'm running stage II

No issues with insp.

Archived