LegacyGT.com

Turbo Coolant Hose Urgent please help

I bought this kit- haven't installed it yet, but I'm not the pioneer. You may also need to buy one of these standoff adapters - you definitely need one, but there's one in that location already, and you should be able to reuse it if it's in decent shape.

Alternatively, this post has a list of all the OEM part numbers you'd need, but if some of all of them are on backorder, that may not help much unless you buy online.

Edit: too slow...

I have the same problem.....the estimated ship date for the OEM part is 03/26/17 but there is no guarantee. There is 1 dealership in South Carolina that has it but they aren't letting go of it. Let me know what you ended up doing my car is sitting in the shop and I've been going nuts for the past 4 days!

Just curious because It has been so long since I looked into and got the kit, but I purchased the Kinugawa kit as well and the adapter. Will it replace the whole OEM coolant pipe setup on the turbo or just parts of it? Everything in that area is rusted to hell so if there's anything I have to reuse, I would rather order a new one now, and have it in hand.

Archived