LegacyGT.com

Denver Trip

Brady

Hey Denver Peepz,

I'll be in town the 7th-11th for work (possibly one of the weekends flanking the week also, but I'll probably be visiting with my sister at that time then). Schedule permitting, I'd like to meet some of the Denver crew.

Anyone interested?

Brady

w00t! just got my flight booked too. So I'm arriving on Sat. the 5th and departing the 13th. I'll be spending the weekends with my sister and brother-in-law. But I should be able to pull out a week night! More to come.

Ok, so we need to pick a day/time ... then you guys need to recommend a place.

me, i'm guessing Monday won't be good since that will be my first day to communicate with the office really, but then Tues - Thurs would be good.

sweet....gotta love Fat Burger....mmmmm....and their onion rings.

There are 2 locations down there, one kinda north of the mall, and one west of the mall near Broadway I think.

here are their locations

Centennial, CO

8255 S. Chester St, Suite 100

Centennial, CO 80112

303-790-9501

303-792-3049

Highlands Ranch, CO

9344 Dorchester St Ste 101

Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

P 303.683.3280

F 303.683.3258

you all pick the location, and time, and I will do my best to be there. I close on the house I sold on Wednesday the 9th, so depending on when that is, I may not make that day, but outside of that, I should be available.

OH SNAP!!!! You got a FatBurger!?? I'm there! I LOVE the Fatburger.

I'm in commerce city for work, my sister is in Golden, I don't care where we meet.

I'll figure out how to get there

Go central or whatever is the most convenient for everyone.

so like a 6:30 meet maybe? Tuesday or thursday is sounding better for most. Tuesday?

Hey guys I'm in for Tuesday the 8th. I have'nt been on the LedacyGT site in a long time. When I logged in today there were over 25,000 new posts so needless to say it's been awhile. It would be nice to meet up with you guys. Plus I have'nt talked to Jon(03indigo) and Pat in a long time and would be nice to talk to you clowns.:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Jonny

Archived