LegacyGT.com

It's Official, traded up WRX to LGT Ltd.

I got the following options on my OBP LGT Ltd

Armrest extension

Security

Autodimming Mirror

STi pedals

Short Throw

Subwoofer

Door Sills

Priced at $26950. I thought i did alright on the pricing... I pick the car up Tuesday. I'll miss my WRX bad, but I'm pretty happy so far with the LGT!

dR

I was about to ask "auto or manual" then I decided perhaps I should re-read the list of options. It was right there...short throw shifter. :redface:

Congrats on the purchase (wrong color though no matter what bwd says). :D

Congrats on your new ride man...

I too replaced my 02 WRX for an Audi S4 and a lil while ago bought a LGT....

Really nice upgrade!!!!

Post pics when you get her...

Also +1 on the upgraded speakers...

Where are you in Boston dude? I am in Lexington/Waltham border off exit 54A Route 2.

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Dark_rex, your WRX rocks man....

I live off Lexington St, Windsor Village, close to Trapello Road, stop by sometime dude, if you want to ride/drive my LGT before you buy it, we could do that too np...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Good trade, man. My WRX was in the body shop, and I drove the Leg GT (an exact duplicate of yours, from the sound of it) for 2 days.

It was tough to go back to driving the WRX... :(

Congrats on your purchase!

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

Congrats on your purchase. If I had a choice between the two I would go for the LGT too.

Being a WRX owner I feel very lucky my wife on her own with little input from me except to at least try a Subaru (base Outback) came home with a LGT 5sp Wagon. Both have their merits.

Oldschool clubwrx.net members unite, weren't you once on there jedimaster? :lol:

I vaguely recall a website of that name. Perhaps I posted there at one point. Perhaps I have been ip banned, perhaps not. It's all very fuzzy for me now. I do remember: dR sold me my downpipe, and later I may have said some, ahem, things.

All is well now, I hope. We're both in the OBP LGT MT Gangsta club now. Tomorrow we place L7 decals and smoke the taillights and front corner markers.

Good to see dR around. :dm:

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

I vaguely recall a website of that name. Perhaps I posted there at one point. Perhaps I have been ip banned, perhaps not. It's all very fuzzy for me now. I do remember: dR sold me my downpipe, and later I may have said some, ahem, things.

All is well now, I hope. We're both in the OBP LGT MT Gangsta club now. Tomorrow we place L7 decals and smoke the taillights and front corner markers.

Good to see dR around. :dm:

:D I sold you a DP? one of the GBs? I think i remember that now.... I never even took mine off Betty when i sold her. :)

dR

Guest *Jedimaster*
Oldschool clubwrx.net members unite, weren't you once on there jedimaster? :lol:

I still lurk when the need arises. Y'know, the batsignal goes up, I contact Commissioner Gordon, he tells me the moderators are being cocks again :lol:

Archived