LegacyGT.com

2011 legacy 2.5i premium w/ awp purchase price

i was offered $22500 inc tax n fees for the cvt one.

lease came to 264/mo 36mo 12k mi with 0 down

i know location is a factor but is this in the range of what youve paid?

We paid 21,647 for a manual, AWP w. Moonroof, fogs and splash guards

Holy crap that's a good deal, but when you add the CVT it does add an additional 1k...

you win :lol:

Well it's easy when you're looking for a semi loaded manual. They're not hot movers.

The irony is that there where 2 near us, one in Harrisburg PA and one in Pittsburgh. I emailed both dealers and the one in Harrisburg gave us a better deal.

Had to sell our VW and in the week it took for that to happen, the car was traded to another dealer. When I talked to him he said he'd look for another one. Ended up dealer swapping the one from Pittsburgh.

Well it's easy when you're looking for a semi loaded manual. They're not hot movers.

The irony is that there where 2 near us, one in Harrisburg PA and one in Pittsburgh. I emailed both dealers and the one in Harrisburg gave us a better deal.

Had to sell our VW and in the week it took for that to happen, the car was traded to another dealer. When I talked to him he said he'd look for another one. Ended up dealer swapping the one from Pittsburgh.

For the price you paid got your 2.5i, was it ther outdoor price including taxes?

Archived