LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY: JDM Bilstein Suspension, Saggy Butt Spacers, LGT ABS computer

I have a LGT ABS computer for sale. You can unbolt the black computer from the aluminum block and transfer it over and have a correct speedometer if you're running 215/45 instead of 225/55.

$60 shipped

--

I used these to lower my Outback, but now I'm re-lifting it so I don't need these any more. I have 2 summer seasons on them. These are from Japan, purchased from HKC Speed here on the forum. Everything you need to get an awesome drop on an Outback. Or, buy them for your LGT and improve it's cornering. Saggy butt spacers are INCLUDED

Part numbers stamped on the struts are:

Front 20310-AG070

Front 20310-AG060

Rear 20365AG040 (x2)

Asking $450 plus shipping. SOLD

IMG_20200328_095946.jpg.cc49502505524c7f8167b9ece9f34524.jpg

IMG_20200328_095953.jpg.b5ab2b8e71eac305e86bfce2309d78ad.jpg

IMG_20200328_100000.jpg.85b98b0eceb5338236729eed288f6e3d.jpg

IMG_20200328_100014.jpg.3cf0fa37c73d6ea504c38de10ee37a5c.jpg

IMG_20200328_113924.jpg.8e615fa2ca1b95a87e5c467fc92aeab1.jpg

IMG_20190914_132957.thumb.jpg.434e000de57a15f837ef52266d313053.jpg

Edited by Keyan

Hi there.

I'll apologize in advance, all my questions might be common knowledge but I haven't done anything with my OBXT (other than drive it) for years...

So these are JDM LGT wagon? I assume they are lower than US spec LGT wagon take-offs? Will stock OBXT tires clear running these? Were you able to get a decent alignment? Have you looked into shipping cost (85248 for me)? Do you know how many miles are on them?

Thanks, Doug

Hi there.

I'll apologize in advance, all my questions might be common knowledge but I haven't done anything with my OBXT (other than drive it) for years...

So these are JDM LGT wagon? I assume they are lower than US spec LGT wagon take-offs? Will stock OBXT tires clear running these? Were you able to get a decent alignment? Have you looked into shipping cost (85248 for me)? Do you know how many miles are on them?

Thanks, Doug

These are from a LGT wagon, yes.

Installing these on an outback does give a lower than US spec in the rear due to the different geometry in the rear of an outback vs a legacy wagon. That's why I installed saggy butt spacers. You have the option to take the spacers out and be lower, if you wanted.

If you are running stock rims and stock tires it will clear fine.

I am a Master Diagnostic Tech at Toyota and did the alignment myself. I can say with 100000% confidence there is enough room in the adjusters to pull everything into spec.

Unknown mileage (I bought them used) but I can guarantee they aren't leaking and other than the surface rust on the bottom they are in amazing condition. the top hat's rubber is still soft and shows no signs of cracking.

I don't have a shipping quote ready with me at the moment but I can PM you when I get one if you like.

These are from a LGT wagon, yes.

Installing these on an outback does give a lower than US spec in the rear due to the different geometry in the rear of an outback vs a legacy wagon. That's why I installed saggy butt spacers. You have the option to take the spacers out and be lower, if you wanted.

If you are running stock rims and stock tires it will clear fine.

I am a Master Diagnostic Tech at Toyota and did the alignment myself. I can say with 100000% confidence there is enough room in the adjusters to pull everything into spec.

Unknown mileage (I bought them used) but I can guarantee they aren't leaking and other than the surface rust on the bottom they are in amazing condition. the top hat's rubber is still soft and shows no signs of cracking.

I don't have a shipping quote ready with me at the moment but I can PM you when I get one if you like.

Thanks, and my question wasn't as clear as it should have been... Are these the same height as US spec LGT wagon takeoffs, or are they lower? Do you know if the springs are different, or same springs just mounted on Bilsteins instead of KYBs or whatever? Were the spacers needed to level out your car, or did you just want a bit more height in back? Thanks!

Edited by dvancleve

Thanks, and my question wasn't as clear as it should have been... Are these the same height as US spec LGT wagon takeoffs, or are they lower? Do you know if the springs are different, or same springs just mounted on Bilsteins instead of KYBs or whatever? Were the spacers needed to level out your car, or did you just want a bit more height in back? Thanks!

The springs might be different, usually spring rates are tuned to strut response for the best ride quality. I don't know exact specifics to the height question, the best I could provide you is the paint identification marks on the springs and you could do research (I know the information is out there) to determine spring rate and ride height.

The spacers in the rear were used to level the car, it definitely sat lower in the back without the spacers (compared to the front). The picture of my car on the first post is with the spacers installed.

If you wanted to take the spacers out in the rear, and then match the fronts to the rears to make the car be lower than I had it in the picture, you'd have to either buy lowering springs for the front, or cut the front springs ever so slightly so it sits lower. (an old school trick)

An option to trade some other parts? i just got my outback back and the suspension is blown. I'm in upstate NY as well.

I'm really only looking for mufflers (the deletes I have are way too loud). What did you have in mind?