LegacyGT.com

(Seattle) Boxkita's Epic Partout thread

Lol. This is such a first world problem...getting the pics to upload.

Buy my house. Comes with a garage filled with Subaru cars and parts. Renters are great and never want to leave. Or you can kick them out and live there. Then I don't have to solve this problem.

Hm, interesting proposition. Can you post any pictures of your house?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are in Seattle area. I think we are all waiting. I don't really have any money but I'm putting together a full black interior and idk if boxkita has any left over bits. Or just anything else interesting haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a full interior with a non-limited wagon headliner.

Yeah that part is interesting to me as well, but I need to replace the important bits first. I have a bent OEM wheel and a a VF-40 nearing 170k miles, car budget decreased a bit once we moved into Portland lol. I knew I saw he was in Seattle somewhere, forgot it was in the title hahaha. Could always use a good excuse to drive up there...

I have a full set of OEM wheels with no tires. And an original turbo that came from an 80k mile LGT (if you believe the owner, the turbo has <1 mile on as it was totaled a mile from the dealer after having the turbo replaced)

• 3 weeks later...
Interested in the cusco steering brace if you have a couple pics, could you send em my way?

It looks like the OEM one. But it's thicker and blue! Also it cost $60. Probably worth it if you have replaced your steering rack bushings (which are worth it and you should totally do that too)

So I noticed the Turbo area was blank. Did you sell them or just haven't cataloged them? I need something for an 05-09 stock fitment capable of 400+hp. I have to replace an AVO420 and I want to go up a notch.
@ampmcv