LegacyGT.com

Time for a dedicated New England forum?

Beanboy

Should there be a separate NE regional forum?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a separate NE regional forum?

• Yes, enough people from NE to support an active separate forum
    • No, having Red Sox and Yankees fans together is fine.

Having Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont (and where is Rhode Island?) all together is a little overwhelming.

I don't have a clue where half the "Official North East Spotted Thread" posts are!

It is the biggest regional forum by far (both is threads and posts), and there are plenty of posts from NY/NJ and NE folks to support the split.

Also seems to be a fair number of NJ posts, eventhough NJ is listed under the mid-atlantic regional forum:

Mid-Atlantic (1 Viewing)

Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia

-B

Living in a town in NH where it seems like about 50% of the cars are subarus, I don't think there'd be a lacking of posts. That said, it seems that these thousands of subaru drivers here just buy them by convention. All the LGTs I see around are driver by old people who most likely just buy the GT because they have the money, and the local dealership is sneaky like that...

I still have yet to find any real "enthusiasts" out of all the people I kno who own/drive subarus.

I would have to give two thumbs up for this seperation.....

In responce to Spieldawg:

I may not do a whole lot of talking on legacygt but i sure do alot of reading. I am one of those real "enthusiasts" if you want to know one in NH.

This is my 3rd subaru....00 rs(still have it) 04forester xt (traded for...) my daily driver....05gt.

I have a friend that lives in the sunapee area that has owned 4 different subaru's with his wife including a very well done impreza wagon, wrx and now sti....

If you ever want to get together with some pretty obsessive subaru fans just pm me.

-Ben

Very good idea..Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.

It can be called the stupid weather area forum. 60 degrees one day and 30 the next.

Vermont too, or are we considering VT part of Canada like every one else does?

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived