LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

three spots today... busy day :)

ABP LGT wagon at about 5:30pm on Crosby Dr in Bedford

Silver LGT Sedan on RT495S from about rt4 in chelsmord till i jumped off at rt2

RBP LGT sedan on RT2W starting at the i190 Merge, you waved, i nodded

today on 287 South in NJ near ringwood/pompton lakes.. Regal Blue LGT sedan with two people in the car.. i was the one driving like a maniac in the ABP sedan, highbeaming and staring you down haha.. anyone here?

three spots today... busy day :)

ABP LGT wagon at about 5:30pm on Crosby Dr in Bedford

Silver LGT Sedan on RT495S from about rt4 in chelsmord till i jumped off at rt2

RBP LGT sedan on RT2W starting at the i190 Merge, you waved, i nodded

What time, coulda been me,

I also spotted Jon (TDC Tuning) on my way back from NHIS, you were going North on 93

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

What time, coulda been me,

I also spotted Jon (TDC Tuning) on my way back from NHIS, you were going North on 93

would have been around 5:30-6:00 the car i saw had a Bills sticker on the back window.. is that you?

Black LGT with rear fin spotted on School st in Manchester, MA, right near exit 15 off router 128... yesterday (4/8/06) around noonish.

I was in my wife's Mazda Tribute in front of you, unfortunately...

^^^The whole "spotted" thing drives me crazy, but for the opposite reason. There are so many LGT.com members in the NYC area (where I hang out every weekend), but I only ever see oldheads in their OB wagons.
The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Did this car have CT plates? Might have been me although I have an OBP GT.

I know your car, from the time I saw you when I was eating at Baci's. It was a regal blue w/ NY plates. What you think, I'm colorblind, lol, j/k.

Regal blue GT on Fulton street in east ny. I was on patrol. Doubt they are a member here.

DAMN! I grew up on Fulton St, Between Eastern Pkwy and Rockaway Ave You are 1 brave SOB to be patrolling there!!

spotted black lgt this morning with aftermarket wheels on kinderkamack road in oradell around 750am this morning. nice rims!

That was me! I live in Oradell and work in Teaneck. I'm there around that time every day. Honk next time, I'll be lookin' for ya!

DAMN! I grew up on Fulton St, Between Eastern Pkwy and Rockaway Ave You are 1 brave SOB to be patrolling there!!

You need to drive by there now. Fulton Street is changing. Its catching the high prices for rent spill over from Manhattan. In another 5 years you won't recognise it especially the area by Bedford.

Anyway I think NYFinest was talking about Fulton street Manhattan.