LegacyGT.com

Cobb rear sway bar brackets

Pricci09

hey guys, Im looking for a picture of the cobb rear sway bar brackets installed. Also, if anyone had the sway bar installed then later added the brackets, did you notice any difference in the feel of the car? thanks!

When I first put my Cobb RSB on I left the brackets off. A few weeks later, I was under the car and found that one of the factory mounts had bent. I fixed the problem and put the Cobb brackets on. It does stiffen it up a littel. I would recommend putting them one. It's very easy. Sorry no pix.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of the AVO RSB bracket installed. It attaches to the same points as the COBB version, but is more stout.

The stock mounts are awfully flimsy. Here is an interesting picture of a broken stock RSB mount. The driver of this car had been driving around for awhile with an upgraded RSB when one day the mount just gave way. You might think by looking that all the load on the stock RSB mounts would be in the vertical plane, but something is causing the stock mounts to flex back and forth and the metal could develop a fatigue fracture as a result.

RSBbrack.jpg.15e9fb72600a20c53095adad36e30b85.jpg

broken.jpg.6e73b91b4886d3bb3236f4de2baaa60e.jpg

Archived