LegacyGT.com

Whats New at Cryotune Performance - Pics,dynosheets,updates etc

cryo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just renewed our vendor status for another year...You guys are stuck with me for yet another 12 months!

Thanks for the support over the years. Shoot us an email, call or stop by for any tuning or parts needs!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

We would like to announce our tax season special good through 4/15/19. We will be giving 10% of all E-tunes including Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3 stock fueling and Stage 3 aftermarket fueling E-tunes.

This is your chance to buy something nice for your car with your tax return.

The prices are Live on the Website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com now and good through Tax Day (April 15th,2019)

Thanks and please email, call or pm with any questions

Dave and the Cryotune Team

tax-return-sale-new.jpg.0e87e89b0bba61bd9eac711d7e362676.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How do you install wideband for AP data logging to get etuned?

There are writeups and videos on youtube but here is a link for someone who did it on thier STI. Obviously you want to make sure the wiring is correct for your specific application.

Keep in mind a wideband is always helpful but not required for our stage 1 and stage 2 as well as upgraded turbo stock fueling tunes like the vf52/16g etc.

Thanks and looking forward to working with you

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You will not need a boost controller setup as the car comes with an electronic setup already that works with the ecu.

I would just do sensor and guage.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You will not need a boost controller setup as the car comes with an electronic setup already that works with the ecu.

I would just do sensor and guage.

Any reason not to go with that setup. I know it has electronic setup, and I have the Grimm EBCS. I thought since this gauge does many safety setting and digital boost gauge, and many other things that it would be a good setup. I could also replace the Grimm EBCS with this one.

So would the Innovate PSB-1: PowerSafe Boost & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge be the one to go with since I have the Grimm EBCS?

We like to leave the boost control 100% to the stock ebcs control system *with the stock or upgraded ebcs like you have* We have no issue controlling boost with the stock system so the guage boost setup is not going to be needed and is of no benefit imo.....

Thats normally more designed for cars without a current ebcs setup thats tuned for their mods and can be used for safety but we would rather leave it all up to the ecu.

Hope that makes sense.

On another note we are dropping our August 10% off etune special today. We figured we always run promos for holidays and such but realized we never run a promo for august so here is it!

Thanks and prices are live on the website.

Dave

2141516278_augustpromo2019.thumb.jpg.bff5d23988058f548426a60f4fef006a.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Only a few days left to take advantage of the etune promo!

Thanks for the orders and always let us know what we can do to help!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Its that time of year again!

We are peeling back our prices for the month of November. 10% OFF All E-tune's is live on the website till November 30th

http://www.cryotuneperformance.com

1637630000_BF2019w_cars.thumb.jpg.6695f55bfb4b0226415a9e888b82f323.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...