LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 OTS map

AWDFTW

Since Cobb did the big delete for Stage 2 and beyond...

Does anyone have a Stage 2 OTS map for a V3 Sub-002 AP in relation to a 2006 Outback XT automatic transmission they could email me?

Wanting to install a used Cobb DP but I have some more work here and there before done and ready for a protune.

Are the maps specific to 5EAT or 5MT? I have (I think) all the OTS maps for 2005 MT, if they are specific to transmission. I have a V2, not a V3. I don't know if that makes a difference. I can't see why it would but I'll let somebody else chime in on that.

I have some maps in different versions as well, like stage 1 V3.5 and 4.0, maybe even earlier versions.

I have started a public repository for no-longer available OTS maps. The few files I have so far are available at the dropbox link below. Anyone and everyone, please send me all the stage 2 OTS maps you can. I will organize and publish. Please feel free to send out the link to anyone who needs it.

For the LGT, all I have so far are the v300 maps for the 5MT. Sorry AWDFTW, no AT maps yet, will lyk when I do.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qr16webgzyhd2r6/AABi_qMkOsInCSmBx0PDnEZQa?dl=0

I just posted a HUGE cache of v1xx maps for the AP-SUB-002 - everything from the era of the APv1, I think. Not the latest & greatest by any means, but if you're desperate for a stage 2 map for an '05 LGT AT, this will get you started.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks relative4.

I thought I was screwed when those maps got pulled down. Left hanging with a Stage 2 setup installed and no way to even give it a thorough shakedown and prefit before getting a proper pro-tune.

Appreciate that very much.

Now that I've found a map, I'm a *little* concerned if there is any knock-on stuff I should worry about regarding downloading the accessport manager etc...

I would think that is I download AP manager ver. 2.1 from a secondary site and just don't update anything this should be safe?

I bought my AP last Spring in preparation for installing all the speed parts last year and this spring, so I know it will be on firmware previous to the COBB fiasco. I just don't want to screw anything up in the process of loading up these maps etc...

I assume that once the Stage 2 maps are loaded on the AP/car, that's it? I know they've taken away the downloads officially, but will updating the AP prevent it from using maps you already have?

I understand the reasoning behind CARB compliance, but where I live passenger car emissions testing was phased out over the past few years as it wasn't doing any good.... Haha! Bit of irony there.