LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Newly updated for this year. Still more to come though... one of these days I'll figure out and start a build thread. 8e5eb3dc97cddd7c50db31d48ccb0f2b.jpg77ca9a20f60fa1eb39dc5892b7308590.jpg9e119c17191d6fcbdad9b1618ba2e071.jpg7a2cc284ca77d56c9b04e2ea2f84cf0e.jpg5fe1035180f06d2676900e7bd5070d9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

God damn, a little to "busy" for my personal tastes but I can certainly appreciate the effort put into it. I have so many questions about this beast. For starters, where did you get that grill emblem? Is this a RHD conversion? Modified outback fenders?

God damn, a little to "busy" for my personal tastes but I can certainly appreciate the effort put into it. I have so many questions about this beast. For starters, where did you get that grill emblem? Is this a RHD conversion? Modified outback fenders?
Thanks mate. I'm going on year 6 of the build with so much more to do... or at least that's how I feel. I mainly use it for offroading, camping/overlanding, and daily driving as funny as that sounds haha. To answer your starting questions...

Grill emblem - limited run of 7 CNC'd and waterjetted L7 badge by Bespoke7 years ago

RHD - yes imported half a car. Swapped the firewall, dash, ecu, wiring harness, and motor.

Flares - BP5 Corazon flares from Japan.

Edited by The Korean

Wow. The craziest part is that this is RHD Legacy with USDM style bumpers.... gotta give you credit for being original.
I mean I am in the states and all... PNW (Seattle) to be exact. I kept the USDM bumpers because they work with the mods I've done to them.

Front Bumper

-Varis Brake Ducts from 04/05 STi modified to fit in the stock foglight housing

-02/03 OEM WRX 3 piece front lip

-Hidden winch system behind the bumper skin coming in the near future

Rear Bumper

-Top half is USDM Legacy GT

-Bottom half is Audi RS4

Thanks mate. I'm going on year 6 of the build with so much more to do... or at least that's how I feel. I mainly use it for offroading, camping/overlanding, and daily driving as funny as that sounds haha. To answer your starting questions...

Grill emblem - limited run of 7 CNC'd and waterjetted L7 badge by Bespoke7 years ago

RHD - yes imported half a car. Swapped the firewall, dash, ecu, wiring harness, and motor.

Flares - BP5 Corazon flares from Japan.

I saw this in progress... about when the flares were being fitted. After seeing the custom grill and snorkel, I had madrig make a 1-off combining the 2 of them.

In person, this wagon is over the top. Looking forward to seeing this year's version when its complete. :wub:

Great to see the mafia thriving, worldwide no less.

EnragedTB- all that and a bag of crisps, with the tow hitch.

hellawesome- took me a reviewing to even notice the wing and several other subtle improvements. Had a black 08 outback new off the lot myself, won me over on the bp style.

2005lgtwagonle- can we see some profile shots? Wheels contrast nicely w the blue. Factory roof rails? Rear spats?

All well done. 05MNLGT, don’t even get me started. Your attention to detail is staggering. And Whoosh, the wrap is envy-inducing if you haven’t heard that yet.

• 2 weeks later...