LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Yeah, you need to be slammed to pull off that rim/tire combo. If you're not planning on going that low I'd look for a different set of rims. You'd be better off running the stock rims than whatever is currently going on. Any decent coilover set is north of 1k and there's only a handful of them I'd recommend for this car. You're also going to roll and pull the fenders, those are definitely going to rub and may even damage your fenders if you hit a big enough bump with the current setup.

I used to have H&R springs on my wagon. They were pretty good and dropped just a little bit from stock height.

Also, the tire stretch you have currently as well as the wheel offset is very much calling to be extremely low. If you are trying to maintain stock height I would recommend getting wider tires as the way your car currently looks is ridiculous. If you're going to have that much stretch you better be super low.

Seconded. I figured you'd be lowering the car a ton if you were going to keep those wheels on. Even though 245's would look better, those wheels might be too low an offset and you might have to live life without ever loading up your wagon or taking hard corners :lol:

Check out magnusonsubie's early photos in his thread:

IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/02/7yqavy5a.jpg[/img]

If that's the kind of ride height you're going for, you'll definitely want to run a different set of wheels both for appearance and - as Holla said - the sake of your fenders.

This thread is our wheel selection bible: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/faq-offsets-sizes-rims-and-tires-gt-xenonk-version-4426.html

Everyone has a different definition of stiff, but most coils can be raised to a reasonable ride height. BC comes to mind for a decent quality inexpensive set.

they're not 100 dollar tires, thats what i paid for them, they're used. p.s. its a Subaru station wagon not a race-car.

Someone obviously hasn't found Gators old thread or Boxkita current thread....

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

^^^ loving the engine back of your obxt. Killer B headers too :wub:?

Serious question though. I see you are running an aeromotive FPR. Looks like you've capped off one end, forward of the engine bay. I saw a thread on here before showing how to route the fuel lines with an aftermarket FPR and they also mentioned capping off one side. Also, what did you have to do otherwise to make that work? What fittings/adapters did you use? Just verifying what you had to do to make that work.

Loving the wagon life.

Rad hoses are the ones I want, but I'd also like the tube that flows into the coolant overflow tank as the venair kit never came with it.
I could suck start a snow blower.

Rad hoses are the ones I want, but I'd also like the tube that flows into the coolant overflow tank as the venair kit never came with it.

Just for you bby :wub:

http://www.autocityimports.com//0509-subaru-legacy-gt-samco-radiator-hose-kit-p-20371.html

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

^^^ loving the engine back of your obxt. Killer B headers too :wub:?

Serious question though. I see you are running an aeromotive FPR. Looks like you've capped off one end, forward of the engine bay. I saw a thread on here before showing how to route the fuel lines with an aftermarket FPR and they also mentioned capping off one side. Also, what did you have to do otherwise to make that work? What fittings/adapters did you use? Just verifying what you had to do to make that work.

Loving the wagon life.

Yep, KB header with a polydyn coating after I got a crack where the 4 runners meet. KB fixed for free and "upgraded" my header with their new, more robust, cast collector.

My setup is the Agency Power Parellel fuel line kit, ID top feed conversion kit/rails/injectors, aeromotive FPR, and various Russell fuel fittings.

There is only 1 return line from the agency power dist. block, so only one port is utilized on the FPR, plus the return line back to the tank exiting the bottom of the FPR.

Not sure on what exact fittings were used, I'd have to go back and check my receipts.

I didn't get this exact kit as I already had rails, pretty sure I just emailed them directly and custom orderes my lines.

https://www.agency-power.com/shop/fuel-rail-kit-subaru-wrx/

They appear to be the samco hoses. I've only ever seen the upper and lower radiator ones available and I have seen them in black as well.

Yep, SAMCO coolant, breather, vacuum, ancillary.

additional question, where'd you get your silicone hoses? and do they make black?

Roger Clark Motorsport out of the UK. The kits get pricey, but customer support and shipping were top notch.

Also the website has changed since I purchased a couple years ago. Email customer support is good, save for the time change, if you have any questions.

http://rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk/store/category/90-silicone-hoses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk