LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

word of the day: considerate

Lately, more and more folks are unaware of others around them or just dont give a $hit.

Guys browsing their phones between sets at the gym while on a machine. Folks who hog up a hallway at work ignoring others that need to pass.

Something has been lost

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

word of the day: considerate

Lately, more and more folks are unaware of others around them or just dont give a $hit.

Guys browsing their phones between sets at the gym while on a machine. Folks who hog up a hallway at work ignoring others that need to pass.

Something has been lost

A good reason to not lose it yourself! I try to be attentive when I am out and about, and at the gym I only listen to music and respond to the wife's messages.

Hey Joe,

Just think of all the fun you would have had digging through all those roots by hand.

I dug a 25' drain line in our yard a few years ago that was all hedge roots like that.... only about 18" deep by a foot wide and it was a job I would NEVER attempt again.

Nice work!! :)

Looks like WWII entrenchment.
I spent the whole day down in them checking grade, it certainly felt like a war zone, and looks the part as well.

End of the day yesterday, all ready for inspection on Monday to commence the backfilling. The remainder of the arch chambers cannot be put in until the inspector signs off that we have 150 feet of level trench.

bb9ff5979e700af6f9465f384905257c.jpg1a8683bcc38a48d1af1233c27359a303.jpg97c51679aa1b6a12cdc2a727acdd3558.jpg7c13b9f1c5969fb56e4203e7a4717d48.jpg1b7b0ea275565d34f0bc461fbaaf16d0.jpg

Edited by GTEASER

I see the Main and overflow tank. I had to look at the picture again but did see you added a vent line. that's good you don't want the gas to flow back into the house. Your adding manhole access to the tanks above ground? Edited by amusa

I spent last week in New York (outside of Utica). Interesting and slightly irritating that the gas pumps do not have the hold open clips. You have to stand there and hold the handle. I do like the fire extinguisher setup above the pumps though. :)

I see the Main and overflow tank. I had to look at the picture again but did see you added a vent line. that's good you don't want the gas to flow back into the house. Your adding manhole access to the tanks above ground?
Septic tanks require access manoles at grade to provide access for periodic pumping out maintwnance of the tanks to remove the solids. There are no vent lines, those are cleanouts being brought up to finish grade. a05bf50445b71cf4fb586945d34d25be.jpg03cb18f8e02742559c981f79e8e44e29.jpg