LegacyGT.com

All Things Navigation *Map Updates Included*

proflashrtist

I bought the car with no disc. I've never seen it working unfortunately.

If you want I can send you my official Subaru Ver. 1.0 disc. Ya it's old but it would rule out the system as the culprit. Maybe try checking the connection between the DVD unit and the cables coming out the back? My thought now might be a faulty gps antenna/bad connection but I'm really not that sure.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was thinking as well but when I go into my menu options and go to navigation info it'll show my coordinates and which satellite it's using and vehicle speed. But if you don't mind sending me the disc that would be great!

The latest version is FREE and available to download. I host it on my google drive for anyone who wants it. PM me if you need a copy and can't figure it out. We are on version 9 now.

I just checked, V10 is out unless I'm missing something... Is anyone willing to share it? I'm happy to donate
That is very surprising, considering that there was a 2.5 year gap between V8 (JAN2013) and V9 (APR2015) releases. Maybe they thought better of selling map files generated JUL2013 as an APR2015 release with V9.

Wonder how current V10 maps are.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just checked, V10 is out unless I'm missing something... Is anyone willing to share it? I'm happy to donate

I'd gladly donate again for V10. It's definitely out and touted as an August 2015 release. Still guessing it's behind but maybe not as much as V9 was.

Guy,

my OP should have a direct link to where you can get V10. I will make sure they all work still. I no longer use my stock nav because after my double din install, it seems like the nv isn't getting enough power or maybe there's a security feature that was activated. I say that because now the screen is unresponsive 9 days out of 10 and I am not paying to have new lcd screen put on.

This might sound like a super noob question.

I have a 2008 3.0R with nav. Do I need to download both east and west files?

And after these files are downloaded, what/how do I upload these files to my nav.

Thanks,

You can download Both, but you really only be using one. You pop in the disc you need (which will 99% of the time be a single one)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

attempted to DL v9 east and west... kept getting failed. Is the file avail? working on trying v8 now.

**update** tried both, neither worked on my laptop. keep getting errors. cannot download.

Edited by brus6286