LegacyGT.com

PNW members, I need your OEM Legacy struts and springs!

Apologies for posting in the general forum, but the Pacific Northwest thread is getting minimal traffic these days...

I'm having my coilovers on my track car rebuilt at KW this winter and due to space restrictions and some other factors, I'm unable to perform this in my garage so I'm going to have Cobb Surgeline yank them out and do the install once they are complete. Problem is, they don't have a ton of space in their garage and they need to throw some sort of suspension in so the car can be moved out of the shop during the day to allow for work to get done. Does anyone happen to have any '05-'09 Legacy or Outback struts/ springs, (all 4 corners) that I could borrow to throw in there while the work is being done? They can be thrashed, blown, whatever condition, I just need the car to be moveable. I'm willing to drive to pick them up and return them when I'm done, (hopefully anywhere from say, Seattle to Eugene). Don't really want to bleed cash to buy used OEM suspension stuff but there's a case of good micro brew of your choice in it for ya if you can help out :) Let me know and thanks!

Oh wow, Gex that would be great!! Boxkita has enough to deal with on his house flood issue and if yours are off the car already that would be perfect! Really wish I would have saved my Rev C Spec B Bilsteins but they were still in decent shape and I knew I could get money out of them. PM inbound to you Gex! Edited by shralp