LegacyGT.com

Who has the most miles on their Legacy?

Did a quick search and nothing came up so....just curious as to others commutes weekly. I know mine is a lot.

I got my Silver LGT last saturday, 1/15/05. I have a daily 60 mile commute and twice a week I drive 110 miles a day from home to work to class then back home. so weekly I put on about 550-600 miles, with all the random nights out and such. right now I have about 620 miles on her. i'm guessing at this rate i'll be really up there by next year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought mine on 1/4 and right now I have 1300 miles on her. Part of it has to do with the 'gee, I have a new car, I'll drive anywhere'. I bought my Audi 2 years ago with 42K on it. It turned 100K at the end of December....I never realized I drove so frickin' much.

John

Did a quick search and nothing came up so....just curious as to others commutes weekly. I know mine is a lot.

I got my Silver LGT last saturday, 1/15/05. I have a daily 60 mile commute and twice a week I drive 110 miles a day from home to work to class then back home. so weekly I put on about 550-600 miles, with all the random nights out and such. right now I have about 620 miles on her. i'm guessing at this rate i'll be really up there by next year.

You have the same amount of milage as me and I have had my ride for two weeks. I really put less milage than even that but I have been driving the car around just becuase it's fun:D (whats that honey we need milk i'll go).I average 10,000 a year wich is nuthin.

Guest JessterCPA

I am on a current pace of 21,100 miles per year on a 18,000 mile per year lease. Gonna have to start taking the TSX to work!

I can email you a spreadsheet to calculate your miles in comparison to your lease deal. PM me if you want it.

Jesse

I think I might have the most at 14,200. I bought mine at the end of August with 12 miles on the odo (5 of them were my test drive), and I put on average about 35,000 miles a year on my cars.

My previous car was a 2001 GTI 1.8T, and in 3.5 years it had 114,000 miles.

-Nick

I commute 76 miles a day (round trip) and I am currently on average for 15,717 (sorry I'm a numbers guy) miles for 1 year. It's so low because I also drive my 97 Subie a couple of times a week. Also, no wife helps...

I have about 6500 on mine, if I can remember correctly, but I haven't driven the car in nearly two months now so the mileage is skewed. I got the car at the end of July. Most of the miles are put on from 1200 mile round trips to New Jersey and back. I've made 3 trips to and fro so that accounts for half of my mileage, I only fill up about once a month on gas so I really don't drive that much once I'm down here. In comparison my 330 has 24,xxx miles on it and its nearly 3 years old. I try to drive as infrequently as possible, I like to drive slow, cautious and inoften ha.

Song of Post- Bob Marley- Chant Down Babylon

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

I got mine Oct. 12 and have close to 8,000 miles on it.

This winter has me doing lots of driving because I hrive 100 miles to my fathers or friends house in CT and 30 miles to the ski slopes so on a short ski trip of 2 days it's 320 miles minium. I usualy go for 4 days at a time and that is 440 miles.

Archived