LegacyGT.com

LGT review on The Truth About Cars

TC525

Thanks for the link, OP.

Ok, someone has to point out:

"The LGT’s all-season Potenza RE92’s give pistonheads all the dry pavement death grip they’ll ever need. "

Soooo, take that all you RE92-haters... lol :rolleyes:

makes you realize just how fast Subaru is going downhill...

prices go up up up, for next to nothing more. Really, I'd go with a G35 at this point. 33K? LOL. I paid 26 for mine - and that was a stretch...

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

The author of that article is an LGT owner. I believe she owns an '05. She probably prowls this site too.

I don't know if you guys read through the comments section at the end of the article, but it made for some good reading.

I think she needs to put away her Thesaurus and dial back the "hip" writing style a notch or two.

I've written some for TTAC. Doesn't matter who wrote the review, the style is Farago's. He's actually dialed it back a bit.

He does use stock photos. I'm currently going through the manufacturers' photos to upgrade my own site. The selection and quality of the manufacturer photos can be quite bad. I'm constantly thinking, "Come on, guys, don't you want your cars to look good on sites like mine?"

Archived