LegacyGT.com

Who has the most miles on their LGT?

Mine is almost out of powertrain warrantee. I'm going to keep miles off of it.

however it seems the only problem my car has is the recall fan relay.

after they did the recall service (only fixed the relay) it's quieter now but the driver's side is still on all the time (including cold starts). i think the ECM is toasted.

sorry for the threadjack. but if you can swing it, get one with lower miles. just in case....

car for sale. PM me!

My 05 GT has 70600 miles. Other then the normal "hate for the Key fob" It run's fine. Had the fan relay changed twice and the ECU for the first relay. The cruise control drops out every now and then. The radio hasn't done it's change volume by it's self thing in a while. It grinds a bit going into 4th gear. Not happy with the STI shifter. Been through a bunch of head lights. Had the drivers window switch replaced. Hey it's no Honda.

To bad Honda doesn't make a AWD wagon.

But Cobb AP works great. Love the power.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

37,000 miles, just out of basic warranty, only a light bulb (which i think someone stole my fog light bulb and replaced it with a fake), fan relay, but the ECM was fine, my driver side window switch is also waiting to be replaced (its sticky), Interior dome light doesnt like me, its off and on (i think its the fuse), and a couple fuel injectors had to be replaced because of contaminated fuel.

I think I have the most miles on an '05+, currently 89,000. I had some transmission work done under warranty at 55k, and since then the only thing to go wrong has been a sensor in the gas tank. Very solid car. Still on the original clutch and brake pads.

Mine will be for sale in about a month.

my first gt was an o2 that i put on about 120,000 miles no major issues.

My boss liked the car so much that he got one as a company car for him to use.

Still owned by the company with 145,000+ on it. Still going strong.

It even survived him putting diesel in the gas tank.

My o6 spec b has almost 26,000 miles. I has been to the shop 1 time for a minor finish issue with 2 interior door panels(bad leather). Thats it.

Archived