LegacyGT.com

Roof rack thread for Fourth Generation Legacy Sedan.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK, there's no OEM rack for the sedan. But if it's listed to fit the 06-09 sedans, then it should fit the 05 since they're the same.

just following up on what you said about there being no OEM racks for sedans, and you are correct. There are only OEM for the wagon, sadly. Looks like im going aftermarket

• 10 months later...

Bringing up the dead here but I am starting to look into roof racks and I don't exactly have the cash to spend for a new set and I've been searching on craigslist and found some decent deals but not sure on fitment and some other things.

Here's the two I found on craigslist and one of them is a set and one is just the load bars? Learning as I go here so please bare with me

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/4121347929.html

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bik/4089224868.html

• 2 months later...
perfect! How much did you pay for it? and is that a thule ski rack on there?

Yup it's all thule. Setup was a PITA but it goes on and off easily. I want to say list is around $800 and I got my setup for about $190 at an REI garage sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Dead thread hijack...I saw a whispbar set up with flush bars, but I'd like to see one with the longer bars...they probably were posted in here but the links are gone...also, are the whispbars the lowest roof rack? I really want a low profile type of look with them

Dead thread hijack...I saw a whispbar set up with flush bars, but I'd like to see one with the longer bars...they probably were posted in here but the links are gone...also, are the whispbars the lowest roof rack? I really want a low profile type of look with them

I have a set on my car right now, I'll take a picture for you tomorrow when it's light out