LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

Parking it in the grass makes it look super low. How’d you lose the chunk out of your front lip?

Not a clue lmao. My lip was already fucked up from this previous winter when it got partially pulled off, but on the day that piece went missing (which was some time this summer), I didn't hit anything or take and steep driveways or anything else like that. I just arrived home and saw it missing and was like "well, shit" lmao. I have a brand new lip sitting in my back room, I just want to get it color matched before installing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renting my first uhaul a few weeks ago. Using my cousin 2019 wrx wheels 18*8.5 114.3*5 with 15mm ISC spacers. Still stock suspension but trying to set up the time to install a lift kit. Looks like I was too early to that store 😂

IMG_20200813_065308.thumb.jpg.7ebe7cda282949ef46ed067762770b20.jpg

That grill is perfect! Is that the C-Mod grill and you put an emblem in it? Did you have to get it painted elsewhere?

Yup, it's a CMod grille. I bought it second hand, previous owner had it painted. And yeah, I added an emblem. The emblem is actually a 5th gen Legacy trunk emblem. The design of the trunk emblem is far more conducive to mounting on a mesh grille than the original grille's front emblem. I mounted some elevator bolts to the factory adhesive and used washers and nuts on the other side of the mesh.

Ah ok. I'm going to do exactly this. But cmod closed their shop/webpage until they open up again :(

JK. I just bought all the stuff on Ebay. spent about $200. I'm just going to plastidip the ebay grill and see how it looks. I mean my current stock grill is plastidipped anyhow. Either way, if it sucks I'll just get it painted.

Just to contribute to the thread, some pics I took last week (Also posted in the wheels thread)

9pkVXOC.jpg

MSXF3UN.jpg

wke8E8W.jpg

Edited by Aphex28

• 1 month later...
Probably the only skyblue around, since the color was for the domestic US market only.

The Sky Blue is not that common of a color in the US either. I probably have seen a dozen in that color since I bought my 1st 5th Gen in 2012. I see a lot more Outback in that color.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I was driving away from the golf course this morning and just had to stop and share this with you all.....I had just washed and detailed my Leggy so it was picture ready. I spotted this new friend for my Legacy and had to take a few pics....This is the nicest GT wagon I have ever seen around these parts.....

4th Gen wagon...RHD 5EAT....nice wheels, exhaust, front lip, lowered, carbon fiber scoop, STi seats and I'm sure a lot more I didn't notice. Whoever owns it has it shined up to within an inch of it's life...SWEET ride!!!

d9lcG86.jpg

v45jMoG.jpg

5NjtXKD.jpg

1c107ba9f467c90914a831da5268ea04.jpg

Couple weeks ago. It’s been a wild ride moving to Pittsburg, KS. Haven’t done anything with the GT except drive. My rental is 2 blocks from the shop, so I have been walking to work.

The poor thing has been sitting outside since November since there is no garage. Hopefully that will change in a few weeks if our house deal goes through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There sits my new daily jdm. Getting to know each other since this is my first subaru, so our relationship is quite new :)deb4e6f8e487369fd436ebb954be1ae0.jpg

Sent from OnePlus via Tapatalk

Edited by The-Sankari
Had signature in finnish

started adding my new LED tails...one of the outer ones is broken so it will look like this until that gets fixed....digging it already! Also added some undercar leds bc my inner 90s tuner wanted them so this is how she sits currently

1.jpg.c46645d2724cefc23a3ace4fa101e92a.jpg

2.jpg.87448b0d1aedf2427e605d3b53c71096.jpg

3.jpg.7b6be97a67a7684015ca0120625464d7.jpg

• 6 months later...

They say that if you walk away from your car and look back...if it makes you smile you bought the right car.

I always love the look of our 5th Gen Legacy's in the driveway together :)

DSLda1r.jpg

Edited by Scooby Fan