LegacyGT.com

Saw my 1st RB Leg-Live

This is just to let all the RB colour future owners that I saw a clean RB wagon rolling around on the streets and it did look the part but it has to have tints to show well and be clean, as soon as the paint picks up some sun it is very nice. But yeah they will be a b876h to keep clean. I beleive the wagon I saw was a 2.5I.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Dammit! I knew that i should have gotten silver ;) I know it's going to be hard to keep clean, but the color is so rich when the light hits it. I can't wait to actually see mine in person, or some pics of a GT in RBP.[/quote] But aren't you glad you didn't? :P RBP is, though probably harder to keep clean, way better than Silver. Plus, with a set of gold/bronze wheels.... :twisted:

I also saw a RB 2.5i wagon over the weekend. On a sunny day it was very nice. Looked almost a little purplish near the sun's reflection. Almost went with that color myself. What interior color did you get Dr. Z? The black I presume. drew

I got the black interior because of the dog. I would have loved to get the taupe, but I think it would then be the hardest car to keep clean inside and out. I also wasn't a big fan of the fake wood trim that comes with the taupe interior, or at least I think it comes with some different cheezy trim.

Late reply that is th colour I am getting because I was able to see a picture of a RB Wagon with my British Black GC-06D Prodrive rims and I decided it would be the colour after having owned 3 Silver Subies. The picture was originally posted on Nasioc on that mega post in the rumeurs section but when they did the update it got flushed. Thats the pic I have been trying to find for Dr Zevil but it remains elusive!

[quote name='nicd']Late reply that is th colour I am getting because I was able to see a picture of a RB Wagon with my British Black GC-06D Prodrive rims and I decided it would be the colour after having owned 3 Silver Subies. The picture was originally posted on Nasioc on that mega post in the rumeurs section but when they did the update it got flushed. Thats the pic I have been trying to find for Dr Zevil but it remains elusive![/quote] Find it dammit! That would be awesome!

Archived