LegacyGT.com

Cobb & Fast Go Karts!

islandborn

This Saturday the 27th, Attboy19 and myself will be driving up to Cobb for an early appointment. Afterwards we will meet redstriker (another 5th gen LGT) to drive to the Dallas Karting Complex for some high speed go kart racing. Posting up to see if anyone wants to join up for some good times!

Info on the DKC - http://dallaskartingcomplex.com/

Seems to be about a 30 - 40 minute drive east of Cobb Plano.

To that end, I am also interested in joining a Kart racing series, but have no idea where even to start. Unlike car racing (with chump car and LeMons being the notable exceptions), Kart racing would not completely bankrupt me :) I hear it is one of the best platforms to learn how to drive. I have no ambitions of becoming a race car driver, but I do want to become highly competent at driving.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'll actually be in Dallas this weekend picking up my LGT from AWD Tuning. I won't be able to make the go cart stuff, but if you guys decide to do something afterwards, say dinner or what not, I'd be willing to come out and join you guys.

-Steve

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

To that end, I am also interested in joining a Kart racing series, but have no idea where even to start. Unlike car racing (with chump car and LeMons being the notable exceptions), Kart racing would not completely bankrupt me :) I hear it is one of the best platforms to learn how to drive. I have no ambitions of becoming a race car driver, but I do want to become highly competent at driving.

The owners of DKC are professional kart racers. They have raced almost everywhere even against some famous people (Michael Schumacher if I remember correctly). They are pretty cool as well. If want to get into the sport, they will let you know how to do it.

I'll actually be in Dallas this weekend picking up my LGT from AWD Tuning. I won't be able to make the go cart stuff, but if you guys decide to do something afterwards, say dinner or what not, I'd be willing to come out and join you guys.

-Steve

What time are you picking up your car from AWD? Maybe you can still meet us for the go-karts.

What time are you picking up your car from AWD? Maybe you can still meet us for the go-karts.

I'll have my car early enough, it's the wife decided plans that day with my in laws that I can't avoid. :lol:

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Post up if you guys decide to do something later/afterwards. I don't know how far or early you guys have to leave to get back to wherever home is, but I'd love to meet up, if just for a little.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

So the details with this - meet at Cobb, either to hang out or having stuff done from about 9ish till noon. Eat lunch around that area at noon. (anybody have a favorite?) Head out east to the Dallas Karting Complex. We should get there between 1:30 and 2. No clue on how long we stay! :eek: After that we can decide on what to do. A couple of us have to be back in Houston that night so we can't be out tooooo late.... maybe a sports bar (watch the NFL draft), pool hall, find places to stage great pictures of all our sweet rides, etc....

Finer details prob need to be placed here as the day goes on so that people who cant make the fun early can catch up later on.

Redstriker, you may want to tag up the NASIOC thread too.

IM READY TO DO SOME PIMPING OF MY RIDE, TALKING SUBI-ESE, AND RACING!!!!!:lol:

Archived