LegacyGT.com

Where to buy JDM HID headlights

Please remember in Japan they drive on the left side of the road. That means the headlight beam patterns would be the mirror image of what you would need for North America. JDM lights would be perfect for blinding drivers in the oncoming lane and they would not illuminate the right side of the road adequately! :icon_neut

Interesting. I decided some time back to just go with the Osram Rallye+65 bulbs which have been great. +700 lumens of pure white light for just a few extra bucks using the stock fixtures -- keep it simple, etc. :)

Interesting. I decided some time back to just go with the Osram Rallye+65 bulbs which have been great. +700 lumens of pure white light for just a few extra bucks using the stock fixtures -- keep it simple, etc. :)

I am pretty sold on these bulbs. I have heard nothing but praise about them. I am still trying to get an image of what they look like. If you can supply a picture or two that would be sweet! What are you running for your high beams? +100 for keeping it simple..our legacys have great projector headlight housings!

Headlight angle can be adjusted to fix this issue.

You have to take the headlight apart and swap or mod the projector shutters in order to alter the beam. It's definitely a DIY thing but it involves patience and a steady hand.

Hi, you could check a mexican Subaru dealer if you live near the border, here we hace the JDM or EDM Legacy I don´t know which and the light pattern is the right one they are HID and I think they are bi-xenon, but still they are pretty expensive around 1,200dls each one. Hope it helps :)

I was told that there are many versions of these headlights, and If I am not mistaken, rev a-c will fit a USDM Legacy but e - whatever they are up to will not fit our USDM's.

Thanks Seville.... I am trying to find anyone who imports these into the US or Canada, as so far HKC is where everyone is pointing me, but they have yet to reply to any of my emails.

Also, I think this is the longest running thread I have ever started in this forum.

Thanks to everyone for all there usefull information.

Archived