LegacyGT.com

What is my 2010 LGT LTD worth?

Thinking about getting a new car. I am 72. I enjoy and use the car but I do not abuse it. I have a 2010 LGT LTD MT. Silver gray with black interior. Almost pristine condition. 144,000 miles. Shiny, no rust (I live in FL). Has an STI 6 spd, custom installation. About 392 brake hp. Dyno tuned and maintained by Top Dead Center Motorsports in Bradenton, FL. Borla exhaust, larger tmic, oil catch can, synthetic motor oil every 5k and filter, garaged, recent coil packs, recent shocks, Nu Finish wax (top rated for 1x yr waxing by Consumer Reports) and detailed yrly. recent Goodyear G Max tires, recent Southbend clutch, recent front control arms, stock turbo (2nd one), upgraded stereo (Sony) amp and speakers, Sirius xm module added, Bluetooth, LED (upgraded lumens) headlights, LED (upgraded lumens) fogs, recent valve covers resealed, Home Link garage opener. There were less than 2,000 of these cars made from 2010-2012. The only short coming of the car was the oem 6 spd mt. The STI trans is GREAT! TDC did an unbelievable job in fabricating mounts & sourcing associated pieces to create my "sleeper" STI. As the car is so unique that is why I am asking club members for their opinion of it's value. Thanks.

There was another member on here who had a STI 6MT swap that sold theirs in the past year or so on here. Didn't find the post with a quick search, but you could probably find it. I don't recall what the deal ended up at. IMO, you might be able to fetch at the higher range with those miles due to the no rust factor. Comes down to finding the right buyer.

I think it really depends on finding/waiting for the right buyer, especially given the mods. If you have the patience for many months of low-ballers, likely someone like me might show up and throw money at you. I just bought one a few months ago, so I am out of the market.

might want to check in with s2baru, he's recently sold his highly modified gt, so might be a good starting point...modified cars are...hard to nail down prices. mods don't inherently add value, and you're very unlikely to ever get that money back out of it...off the top of my head, at that mileage, and with all those mods i'd say maybe 10k? that's based on nothing other than what i feel i'd be able to get out of it if it were mine...modified cars tend to not sell well...

To get top dollar, you need to find someone who is planning to do a STI transmission and appreciates the time & cost of the swap. You may want to try seeing if there is any interest on the 5th Gen Legacy facebook page (you have to get invited to join)