LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^(for chenc's post) LOL, yeah. And this is related to a meet, so it's totally on topic.

Anywho, a non-nudie-tasteful-show-off-the-wifey-pic will do. I still say you only had 3 in attendance for your meet. She's not being as supportive as Brett's and Teddy's wifies.

I'm in for a smoke Nick. Wonder where we should grab a bite this time around. Brett, you gotta make this one!

Those HHR's are hideous! Total failure of an attempt to rip off the PT Cruiser.

We could go to yolanda's tacos right there if people are up for some pretty good mexican.

It is so embarrassing driving the HHR. The worst was last night when I rolled up to the gas station bumping some trance on XM radio that is in the car. I roll in and there is a hottie pumping some gas. Pull up stealth like, park at the pump furthest away. from her, which is only like 3 pumps away.

I got out and started checking her out, not getting the attention recipriocated, and by crazy luck one of my friends rolls up to the pump next to me, not recognizing me. He had his windows down and I said, "Whats up?", he looks over at me and doesn't say a word. He gets out of the car and shouts, "why the f*** are you driving that car, it is heinous, you traded in your legacy for that, what happened man?". As soon as he says that the hottie filling up starts busting up laughing. I look over at her, watch her laugh for a couple seconds, and ask if everyone really is laughing at me in this car and she said, 'yes' while busting up laughing. I totally lost my nerve, normally I still would have attempted to hit on her, but the errand seemed pointless with her feeling sorry for me.

My other rental car choices were a cobalt and aveo. I wasn't sure if I could fit my goalie equipment in those cars so I had to take the HHR. God I can't wait to get my ride back.:p

Tacos sound good.

DUDE! That was a PERFECT freakin' opportunity! Even better than having a sweet ride. Girls love someone who can make em laugh. Her guard's already down, use it to poke a lil fun at yourself (w/o actually putting yourself down). A bit later you can tell her about the sweet ride you actually drive if you feel the need (although I agree w/ Ted. Using your car to get chicks will 1. Get you low quality girls 2. Lower your value to others). But anytime one can laugh at one's self (in the right way), confidence and maturity is seen.

It would have been money for me to play off the humor, and keep the ball rolling when I asked her if everybody is laughing at me in this ride? But I just didn't feel it, totally lost my balls.:lol: I should have, just didn't.

Ya as for getting women based on the ride, they are going to be trashy, definitely no dinner thing. While that hasn't necessarily been a problem in the past, I do get bored with relationships where emotion is absent. But I have no idea where to meet a 'decent' chic. Any suggestions? The bar definitely ain't the way to go.

Barnes and Noble...

+1....I've heard book stores are pretty good places to meet women. And there's quite a few book stores in CO (Barnes & Noble, Borders, Tattered Cover).

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the meet next Friday. I'm currently working at a client up around 58th & I-25 and I'm not sure if I'll still be up here next Friday or not. If I'm in the office, I'll for sure join you all

I'm going to have to agree with Ted again on this one...

You might be able to find a 'decent' girl at the gym, just like you have a chance of finding a 'decent' girl at the bar. But the majority of girls you will pick up at the gym will be the same type as the ones at the bars.