LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Nah.... eventually they'll grow out of it :lol:

J/K, I still love Guitar Here, i'm just not very good at it. I love the OG Ghost Recon, Tony Hawk, Dynasty Heroes, Goldeneye (on the N64) and Conkers Bad Fur Day is one of my all time favorites!!!

So TommyPenguine, looks like you got pulled over? Where are they sitting?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need a separate GH/video game thread? :lol:

Never got into GH myself, playing Ace Combat 6 right now.

Man I think we might need a GH thread, place you can post your high scores although me and Mweiner might be the only ones posting.:rolleyes: Ace Combat what is that?

I am looking forward to my ski trip, gettin tha LGT ready for the road. Got the new clutch/lightweight fly, F/r Brembo are complete. I need to put my stereo equipment under the trunk/above the spare to free up the trunk a little. I am thinkin about some hids before the trip? I cannot wait to see somemore moded LGTs!

i have yet to come out haha. No seriously I will be making my trip on Dec. 26th to Jan 1. Pretty typical holiday skier, but i would like to meet up when i go up there (I live in Houston) I would not mind see those cobb BBK inperson.

Uhm... Doesn't everyone touch themselves? Cuz I know I do too! And I see other people touch themselves, and also touch their cars, and touch their phones. UNLESS!!! You mean it in a naughty way......

Then its like .... EW