LegacyGT.com

Grand Prix Subaru

Spawn11587

Ok..a few newb questions.

1. there is a guy with a silver legacy gt wagon, with some exhaust modes done to it....and ive seen you at grand prix subaru in the service department a few times, twice. Did you buy the car from grand prix? and do you have problems with grand prix and the warrenty work that they do? basically i wanna get a set up like you have but dont want to lose my warrenty information.

2. Does anyone have aftermarket accesroies (cobb, exhaust, UP, DP) and take their car to Grand Prix subaru? if so please tell me your experience.

if you want to go to a dealer for afterparket parts, everyone i've talked to suggests Metric Subaru which is probably closer to you than Grad Prix. Metric Subaru Performance Team (MSPT) is apparently loved by the subaru community.

Ok..a few newb questions.

1. there is a guy with a silver legacy gt wagon, with some exhaust modes done to it....and ive seen you at grand prix subaru in the service department a few times, twice. Did you buy the car from grand prix? and do you have problems with grand prix and the warrenty work that they do? basically i wanna get a set up like you have but dont want to lose my warrenty information.

2. Does anyone have aftermarket accesroies (cobb, exhaust, UP, DP) and take their car to Grand Prix subaru? if so please tell me your experience.

warranties are always a concern,be careful and make the right choices.

if you have any questions e-maIL me msptdave@optonline.net

-------please always check your oil-----

dave

Archived