LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Glad you figured it out but just don't get why that happened because you did brake work..

Battery disconnect is required. Reread the original post (admittedly somewhat cryptic):

This is not the first time I worked on a car that requires removal of negative of battery ...
Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Not today...but yesterday i vac'd and detailed the interior. All nice and clean again. Not bothering to do exterior until rain stops.

Need to get a quote from a Dent Wizard place for the acorn dimples from prior years.

Now the avg gas mileage fluctuates wildly. Hope it settles down.

That's because someone selected the "instantaneous mileage" display. You can change that; it's in the Owners Manual.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Just got my car back from dealer due to my key stuck in the ignition,they replaced shifter assembly part#35111AL00C

Also had oil changed done,and service rep asked if I wanted to get the 30k maintenance for $500 but I declined and was told could affect my warranty I’m the future and that I should get it done at a least before car reaches 40k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PATS4LIFE

Just had rear brake pads changed with my winter/summer tire swap. (Boy those pads are tiny).

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

^ Those were already matte black, so what's changed?

You can tell that the fog light surrounds aren’t matte black now, right?

Black plasti dip base with blue metalizer over the top and glossifier to finish it off.

I installed the headlight overlays from #Bluebatmobile on IG. I’m done for a while unless a grill comes through.

Excellent job - looks great!

Cover the plastichrome fog trim and you'll be golden!

Plasti dipped the rims in anthracite gray today. Might do a chrome delete with it too.

I can't stand the fake chrome trim pieces.

I still haven't figured out how I want to tackle the, though.

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Excellent job - looks great!

Cover the plastichrome fog trim and you'll be golden!

I can't stand the fake chrome trim pieces.

I still haven't figured out how I want to tackle the, though.

I'm gonna anthracite all my chrome and leave the center of my grille plasti dipped black. I wanna make sure any black layer isn't touching anything besides the gray. Gotta get new emblem overlays too so I can have gloss black background with gray stars.

I installed neoprene mastercraft seat covers, front and rear. Feels food. Adds a little cushion.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Edited by DarkCloud23
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

I installed neoprene mastercraft seat covers, front and rear. Feels food. Adds a little cushion.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

:needpics:

I want something for the cream-colored cloth seats in my Legacy, but I'm not sure if I want to pay a ton of money for something that won't work well or will just look tacky...worse, something that will stain the cloth seats when i take them off some time in the future!

Edited by gathermewool

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

:needpics:

I want something for the cream-colored cloth seats in my Legacy, but I'm not sure if I want to pay a ton of money for something that won't work well or will just look tacky...worse, something that will stain the cloth seats when i take them off some time in the future!

here's some pictures for ya :)

https://www.carid.com/subaru-seat-covers/

I am looking to get those wheels for my Legacy as well. What tires are you running on those wheels?

These are the stock 225/50/18. I plan on changing to something like 245/40 once these are worn. I’ve had a dedicated winter set since new and only 40k miles have been split between two sets of tires for a little over 3 years. Have quite a bit of life left