LegacyGT.com

Shooting for 10's on my daily driver

• 5 months later...
Well mary is whooping my ass. And there is no end in sight to this ass whooping, there are so many legacies making big numbers now. That being said since my last post I have installed a new way bigger radiator, got the fueling system sorted out. And at this moment I am getting a rotated setup fabricated for my new turbo. I will be adding new fueling system components with the new turbo after some time to re coupe my savings. The fuel systems that is going in it will be the one I will use for the new engine when ever I get around to that (hopefully later this year or possibly next year. So here are the details on the new parts, I have a Borg Warner s300sx e 75lb per min turbo 62mm compressor wheel; mishimoto aluminum radiator, omni 4 bar map sensor, and a tial 38mm Mvs waste gate, new intercooler pipes are being fabricated as well as my tomei up pipe is being turned into a rotated up pipe. Fuel system parts have not been purchased yet but it will be along the lines of a high flow 400ish lph pump in tank feeding a surge tank feeding a magafuel 750 to -8 feed lines to my already installed aeromotive rails then to my adjustable fpr returning to the surge tank via -6 line which will over flow back into the factory tank. I will post picture as I go

Well mary is whooping my ass. And there is no end in sight to this ass whooping, there are so many legacies making big numbers now. That being said since my last post I have installed a new way bigger radiator, got the fueling system sorted out. And at this moment I am getting a rotated setup fabricated for my new turbo. I will be adding new fueling system components with the new turbo after some time to re coupe my savings. The fuel systems that is going in it will be the one I will use for the new engine when ever I get around to that (hopefully later this year or possibly next year. So here are the details on the new parts, I have a Borg Warner s300sx e 75lb per min turbo 62mm compressor wheel; mishimoto aluminum radiator, omni 4 bar map sensor, and a tial 38mm Mvs waste gate, new intercooler pipes are being fabricated as well as my tomei up pipe is being turned into a rotated up pipe. Fuel system parts have not been purchased yet but it will be along the lines of a high flow 400ish lph pump in tank feeding a surge tank feeding a magafuel 750 to -8 feed lines to my already installed aeromotive rails then to my adjustable fpr returning to the surge tank via -6 line which will over flow back into the factory tank. I will post picture as I go

Seems like some secret weight shedding needs to be done.

Mary, Mike, and Doogie are now over 850whp. Mary being at 904, Mike at 856, and Doogie around the same as Mike (Same tuner I believe).

Someone listened to me about the fuel system :)

It's hard to argue with someone who has experience and owns their own shop. I appreciate all the help and advice you have given me over the past few years. When ever it comes time for me to get the next engine built I would love to give you my business

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's hard to argue with someone who has experience and owns their own shop. I appreciate all the help and advice you have given me over the past few years. When ever it comes time for me to get the next engine built I would love to give you my business

People do it all the time :lol:

Thanks for the updates...some of us do check in every now and then.

Do you plan to drive the car or just race it ?

When our Civic ran low 11's my son decided it was no longer safe as a street car. That's when we began to spend big money, think 40FT enclosed 5th wheel. That was fun for a few years.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I plan on driving it and having it still as a registered vehicle. But I am currently looking at buying a tow vehicle. Trying to find a nice nissian armada in white to match the car haha. But I plan on still driving the car to meets and shows and maybe the occasional day at the drag strip. If I can get into actually tracking the car then I will hopefully be towing it.

As of right now I'm going with the ones I have haha (07-09 spec b) I would like to buy some upgraded axles and I spoke to a guy who owns a shop here locally who builds some high horsepower bmw and he said he will try and hook me up with some Texas axle shop. So that may be an option if not then I will have to save up and get the drive shaft shop axles. As of right now I'm trying to save for some bigger brake calipers and a set of nice coilovers.

• 1 month later...
Went and saw my car yesterday, and I must say it looks amazing in person. I've also been busy buying up some more parts, I have ordered a set of coilovers bc br with swift springs and custom spring rates 10kfront and 8k rear. I also bought a big brake kit from a fellow member on here. Then I got a ptp turbo blanket for the new turbo. The car should be ready either late next week or early the week after that! I'll post up some more picture after its done with powder coating.

I've been all over man, was out in Crossville for 6 weeks, in Athens for 6 weeks, and I'm just finishing up 6 weeks in Greeneville. Haha still got 6 months to go, then I'll be out! Doing pretty well though, going to be back in Knoxville for the next 6 weeks, so I'm hoping to make it out to some meets.

How's it going for you man?? You had that beast on a dyno yet?