LegacyGT.com

2016 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium -- CV Joint clicking.

Hi, i'm a no one here. Just joined to ask since I've gotten frustrated with searching.

I know what's wrong with my subaru legacy but can't find a replacement outside of subaru's depot. Does anyone know why?

I've used rockauto, autoparts, advancedautoparts, carid, and a few others in search of the front left axle replacement and they either don't have it in stock or nothing is listed.

Is there a different model from subaru I can use parts from? For example, can I find impreza front axle and use that as my replacement for my legacy?

I know before I bought this car I could get anything and everything off rockauto for fair less than subaru. I'm not looking to drop $400 on a single axle. I have the tools and know how to do this job myself. Any advice as to where else I can look and what other models I can take parts from to replace it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

WyrdsDIY

Hi, i'm a no one here. Just joined to ask since I've gotten frustrated with searching.

I know what's wrong with my subaru legacy but can't find a replacement outside of subaru's depot. Does anyone know why?

I've used rockauto, autoparts, advancedautoparts, carid, and a few others in search of the front left axle replacement and they either don't have it in stock or nothing is listed.

Is there a different model from subaru I can use parts from? For example, can I find impreza front axle and use that as my replacement for my legacy?

I know before I bought this car I could get anything and everything off rockauto for fair less than subaru. I'm not looking to drop $400 on a single axle. I have the tools and know how to do this job myself. Any advice as to where else I can look and what other models I can take parts from to replace it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

WyrdsDIY

Cars to New to find discount auto parts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk