LegacyGT.com

MD/PA: Brembos black from 2014 STi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like 6 bolts were broken, I can see threads on 2 holes, but not sure of the condition. It also appears that somebody tried to remove the bolts already, hard to tell. I live close and have been eyeballing this, but the price is way too high for the condition. I would also like to see better pictures.

GLWS

details on this?

also are pads, rotors, mounting brackets, lines included?

I don’t have pads, rotors or mounting brackets. It’s just the 4 calipers for sale.

6 of the bolts are stuck. I’m not sure if they were cut or broken because this is how I purchased them a while back and never got around to putting them on my car. Was told the calipers had maybe 30- 50k miles.

I know they made ones for gold brembos but never found one for blacks, the black have the same mounting locations as the 4th gen stockers but are made for a 316mm rotor, plus the offset was slightly changed. I looked for quite a while to get the blacks on my LGT, been years and I found my old ones so I am looking at creating again

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

details on this?

also are pads, rotors, mounting brackets, lines included?

From the pics it looks like the rears have 3 of the 4 bolt heads cut and in the front calipers it looks like 3 of the 4 bolts are there but 2 looked like someone tried to drill a hole into it to try to unfreeze the bolts.

I know they made ones for gold brembos but never found one for blacks, the black have the same mounting locations as the 4th gen stockers but are made for a 316mm rotor, plus the offset was slightly changed. I looked for quite a while to get the blacks on my LGT, been years and I found my old ones so I am looking at creating again

Just got done making my own- you know 2004-07 style painted black to match the 08-14 fronts. Not too hard 8d51c59277e19a5073bb3c4d718e60b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...